• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Me Find a Past Host Discount Number?

In summary, this woman is trying to enter a show by tonight and is having trouble. She is unsure of the state and the host's name, and has had difficulties in the past with finding the correct host number.
pcluisa
I'm trying to enter a show by tonight and need help. :(
I keep searching on the PC site for the past host discount # and it keeps telling me that person not found but she had a show in feb. so it's not a year yet. can anyone help me.
thanks

make sure you are spelling her name EXACTLY how it was put into PP.
Thats what usually gives me trouble.

Are you sure that the state and name are correct? The name has to be exact. Nickname vs given name. Also, is it possible that it was shipped to a different state? I have a friend across the border and I have things shipped here a lot of the time. Otherwise, contact HO.

Did she host with you? If so, her host # is listed on your commission check. If she didn't, try various different spellings. Also, if you live on a state border, maybe the product was shipped to a neighboring state. I live on the border and sometimes hosts ship to ID and sometimes to WA. Also, had a consultant one time list Dr. as part of the host first name. Does she/he have any title that may have been added?

apparently I don't type fast enough... three people all saying the same thing. Hope one of them works out for you. If all else fails, you could call the other consultant and ask her for the past host #. I had to do that once. *** AKWARD MOMENT***

thanks for all the help. I was able to find the # on my commission statment. thanks again! You guys are great.:D

I know the gal has found her host # now but thought I'd share that one of my "nightmare" past host lookup situations was when a former host of mine was a guest at another consultant's show. That consultant couldn't find the number, called PC and they couldn't find it either. We are a border state so ran it thru many variations, including the past host's THREE different last names due to remarriages. The final answer? The past host was a doctor and I had put her first name as Dr. Jane instead of just Jane. So, to be "exact", that is how it had to be entered. Still not sure why PC couldn't find her but I know the other consultant sounded as if she suspected I hadn't really had this host at all. It was uncomfortable...and at the time I was not aware the numbers were on the commission checks (which is how I search if needed now...). Of course I know longer put any title in the name fields....

1. Can I still receive host benefits if I forgot to use my host number?

Unfortunately, we are unable to apply host benefits after an order has been placed. Host benefits must be redeemed at the time of the party or within 10 days after the party date.

2. How can I find out what my past host number is?

You can contact your consultant for your past host number or log into your account on our website and view your past orders to find the host number associated with each party.

3. Can I use my past host number for multiple orders?

Yes, as long as the orders are placed within 10 days of the party date. After that, the host benefits will expire.

4. What if I am no longer in contact with the consultant who hosted my party?

If you are no longer in contact with your consultant, please contact our customer service team for assistance with your past host number.

5. Can I combine my past host number with another host's number for a larger discount?

No, past host benefits cannot be combined with any other host benefits or discounts. Each host number is only valid for one party and one order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • deliciousdiva
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies