• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards: Understanding the Qualifications & Benefits

In summary, a host must earn $150 in sales from their cooking or catalog show to qualify for the Host Reward. If the show is not a success and the host does not receive $150 in sales, they are not eligible for the Host Reward.
khollein
I haven't read anywhere about Host Rewards and when a host wouldn't receive them. Must every host (cooking/catalog) meet $150 in sales to earn their Host reward? Obviously a catalog show would only receive a 15% discount on Product but what about a cooking show? If the show is a flop (which I'm sure happens) and the host doesn't receive $150.00 in sales would she still receive the $15.00 for having the show? I'm thinking no but want to make sure. I don't want someone thinking they'll earn something for free. I want to make sure all my hosts understand they must meet the $150 qualified show total to 1.) have their guests only pay the $4 in shipping and
2.) recieve their minimum Reward. Also can they still purchase the host special for that month if they don't meet the requirement and what about future host specials? Thanks. :confused:

Hosts dont get anything when thier shows dont hit 150 in sales unless you add them as a cohost on another show then they can get the 10% discount card for a yr

didnt finish reading but if the show does not qualify the past host cannot get the host special for that month. It has happened to me before I had to work hard to get the host to 150.

If a show does not reach the $150 minimum, then it is not a show. The host would not get any benefits, including anything for future shows. Nothing. Nada. :p

sfdavis918 said:
If a show does not reach the $150 minimum, then it is not a show. The host would not get any benefits, including anything for future shows. Nothing. Nada. :p
And everyone would have to be direct shipped.

Thanks so much. I've got it now!

Another question. Can a host use her reward dollars towards the monthly host special or does she just have to pay outright for the special (or if she did want to use the rewards would it be at retail price)?

She has to pay outright for any host specials or half off products that she earns.

The reason for that is she is already getting 60% off.

khollein said:
Another question. Can a host use her reward dollars towards the monthly host special or does she just have to pay outright for the special (or if she did want to use the rewards would it be at retail price)?
It's easier to remember if you think of them as separate rewards.

First, they can buy the monthly special.
Second, they get half-price items/combos.
Thirdly, they get free product credit.
Fourthly, they save a percentage on whatever else is on their list.

What are the qualifications for earning host rewards?

To be eligible for host rewards, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from the party. You must also submit your party order and payment by the designated deadline.

What are the benefits of earning host rewards?

Earning host rewards allows you to receive free products, discounted products, and exclusive host-only products. You can also earn discounts on future purchases and have the opportunity to host a party at a reduced price.

How do I redeem my host rewards?

Host rewards are automatically applied to your party order. If you have additional rewards, you can use them on a separate order or save them for a future purchase.

Can I combine my host rewards with other offers or discounts?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. You can use them on full-priced items, but not on items that are already on sale or discounted.

Do I have to use my host rewards at the party I hosted?

No, you can use your host rewards at any party or purchase made within 30 days of your party. However, it is recommended to use them at the party you hosted to take advantage of any additional host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristibrooke
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies