• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Co-Hosted Pampered Chef Parties Work?

In summary, a "2 Hosts" party is a Pampered Chef party where two hosts co-host the event, allowing for a larger guest list and more opportunities for rewards. Both hosts invite their own separate guest list and receive credit for sales made at the party. They also receive the same rewards based on combined sales, including free products, discounted items, and host-exclusive specials. While "2 Hosts" parties are most common, it is possible to have more than two hosts, but the rewards and benefits will still be divided based on combined sales. Both hosts do not have to be present at the party, but it is recommended for them to attend together to share in the fun and excitement.
pamperedmom24
I have 2 ladies who would like to co-host a party. How does this work? Do they split the hostess special, or do I divide the sales and enter it as 2 parties?

Jennifer

If it's a cooking show, you can have co-hosts. There's a check box in P3 to indicate that. They would split the host benefits.

You can't have a co-host on a catalog show, though. If they wanted to do that, you're better off having each lady get the credit for the orders she actually collected and enter them as 2 separate shows.

I would suggest doing a mini-mega show. Have one party. Each host has their own guests. Book one off the other and they can fight over the three host benefits available. Usually I make the original show the person who does most of the work and/or contacts me first.

Related to How Do Co-Hosted Pampered Chef Parties Work?

What is a "2 Hosts" party?

A "2 Hosts" party is a special type of Pampered Chef party where two hosts work together to co-host the event. This allows for a larger guest list and more opportunities for rewards and discounts.

How does a "2 Hosts" party work?

In a "2 Hosts" party, each host invites their own separate guest list and the party is split between the two hosts. This means that both hosts will receive credit for sales made at the party, as well as any host rewards earned.

Do both hosts receive the same rewards?

Yes, both hosts will receive the same rewards based on the combined sales from the party. This includes free products, discounted items, and host-exclusive specials.

Can more than two people co-host a party?

While "2 Hosts" parties are the most common, it is possible to have more than two hosts for a Pampered Chef party. However, the rewards and benefits will still be divided among the hosts based on the combined sales.

Do both hosts have to be present at the party?

Both hosts do not have to be present at the party, but it is recommended for them to attend together so they can share in the fun and excitement of hosting a Pampered Chef party. If one host is unable to attend, they can still receive their host rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KristinaD
  • gbakes27