• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Counting the 6 Months

In summary, "Past Host Counting the 6 Months" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to previous hosts. To qualify, a host must have hosted a party within the past 6 months with at least $200 in sales. This program offers rewards and benefits such as free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only products. The rewards are valid for 6 months from the date of the previous party and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, hosts can still take advantage of other current promotions and deals.
kam
Staff member
Sorry, but I don't do many shows any more, so a lot of the rule specifics have escaped me...

I have a host who is having a December catty show that I will be submitting this weekend (12/10).

Her last show was a cooking show on 5/24 (May show) - but SUBMITTED on 6/14.

I put her as a booking on that May show. How does the 6 months count?
Is she eligible based on the above dates for the past host item?

I am wondering since it was submitted on 6/14 and 6 months would be 12/14...

THANKS!!

My understanding is it goes to the end of the 6th month (calendar end of month), so if her show was 5/24, it would be good till 11/30. I hope Sheila answers this one. Or just call HO.

gailz2 said:
My understanding is it goes to the end of the 6th month (calendar end of month), so if her show was 5/24, it would be good till 11/30. I hope Sheila answers this one. Or just call HO.

That makes sense - and that's what my first thought was. (Start counting the following month as month #1). But lately I seem to be rusty at everything and I was doubting myself and thought maybe it went by submitted date. I didn't want to have my host miss out on something.

THANKS!

Yes, it would be end of November. It's to the last day of the month six months from the MONTH of her show.

The fine print of the host special used to say which months were included for the past host special. I don't have it handy to look, but might be worth checking.

What is "Past Host Counting the 6 Months"?

"Past Host Counting the 6 Months" is a program that Pampered Chef offers to our previous hosts. It allows them to continue earning rewards and benefits for hosting a party within the past 6 months.

How do I qualify for the "Past Host Counting the 6 Months" program?

In order to qualify, you must have hosted a party within the past 6 months and have a minimum of $200 in sales from that party.

What rewards and benefits can I earn through this program?

As a member of the "Past Host Counting the 6 Months" program, you can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive host-only products. You will also have the opportunity to host another party and earn even more rewards.

How long do I have to use my rewards and benefits from this program?

Your rewards and benefits from the "Past Host Counting the 6 Months" program are valid for 6 months from the date of your previous party. After that, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Can I combine my rewards and benefits from this program with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, rewards and benefits from the "Past Host Counting the 6 Months" program cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any other promotions or deals that are currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • grgann