1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Canadian Host & Guest Special for Jan and Feb

1. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Hot off the press:

January - same as the US specials
    Hosts - receive 1.5 x the host benefits so:
    $30 = $45
    $45 = $67.50
    $65 = $97.50
    $95 = $142.50
    etc
    Guests - spend $75 (CDN) and receive the sweetheart towels free

February - host - same as the US - receive one piece of open stock cookware at 60% off
    guests - different from the US - spend $75 and receive the bamboo spatula set and bamboo tongs free.

WOW! Is that awesome for hosts or what?

And a little bird told me that consultants will be getting double sales points in February. :)

Oct 28, 2005
  2. cla519

cla519 Member

that is soooooo great!!!!!!

Oct 28, 2005
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

HUGEEEEEEEEEEE hugs for you Marg! I'm always so bummed when I see the US consultants finding out their specials so much earlier than us. You're a REAL sweetheart for sharing, thanks SO much!!

Fellow Ontarian, (is that a word? LOL)

Jodi

Oct 28, 2005
  4. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Marg....

gotta question for you. Are we having a sell a thon in December like the US? Our sales equals free spring stuff. Or is it in January or maybe not at all?

Any idea?

Oct 28, 2005
  5. pccbradley

pccbradley Novice Member

Great Specials

But I am a bit scared to tell anyone about them. I do not have a very booked Nov. or Dec., 3 fundraisers and 1 show. And if I let anyone I know of who was thinking of having a party about these specials they will want to hold of for them. I know it sounds selfish but I just had a no show October, got bit by a stray cat and have been having shots, thought it would not be right to go out and do show. Is it wrong of me to hold back or should i just go for it and book all I can in to Jan. and Feb.

Any advise folks,
    Sandi

Oct 29, 2005
  6. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

November is Sell-a-thon for us. I don't know what the levels are, but I am thinking $1500, $3000, $5000, $7000.

Oct 29, 2005
  7. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Sell-a-thon

I just started at the end of August and don't know what a "sell-a-thon" is? Could somebody give an insight on what this is and what we do. Whe are almost into Nov. and I haven't heard anything yet!!!

Oct 29, 2005
  8. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Twice a year there is a "Sell-a-thon" promotion for the consultants to earn the new season's new products.

November is the sell-a-thon month to earn the new spring/summer products that will be available in March. I am not too sure but I think the earning levels will be $1500, $3000, $5000.

Oct 29, 2005
  9. cla519

cla519 Member

here are the we pages for our host and guest specials

Attached Files:

Oct 31, 2005
  10. pccbradley

pccbradley Novice Member

Sell-a-thon

Hello, The sell-a-thon info is now on the company website.
    In the month of Nov. submit $2000 and recieve $150 in spring products.
    Submit $4000 and recieve $285 in spring products.
    Submit $6000 and recieve $500 in spring products and
    Submit $8000 and recieve new spring products and a selection of spring business supplies with a value of more than $600

Just thougth you might want to know,
    Have a great day
    Sandi

Nov 1, 2005
Have something to add?