• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special for Booking off Party

In summary, a "Host Special" for Booking off Party is a special offer or discount available to a host who books and hosts a party with a company or organization. To qualify for the "Host Special", you must book and host a party within a designated time frame. The benefits of booking a party and receiving the "Host Special" can include discounted or free products, exclusive offers, and the opportunity to earn rewards or bonuses. Whether or not the "Host Special" can be combined with other offers or discounts depends on the company or organization offering it. The duration of the "Host Special" varies, but it is typically valid for a limited time after the party has taken place. It is important to inquire about the expiration date when booking
Monty060609
the 6 month deal where if a party was booked off their party you get the host special(Sorry I still haven't found an easy way to explain this one)

How do you enter this into P3? I had a party on my laptop but lost all the info there and am now working on my desktop. I have a guest who wants to use this special discount.

Just put the past host's past host discount number in her screen. Then it will take the past host special on her order.

Thank you!

Oh, and it's call a Booking Benefit.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you lost the information from your party on your laptop. To enter the 6 month deal into P3, you will need to go to the "Host Specials" section under "Party Management" and select the current month's host special. From there, you can enter the guest's information and apply the discount. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help!

Related to Host Special for Booking off Party

What is a "Host Special" for Booking off Party?

A "Host Special" for Booking off Party is a special offer or discount that is available to a host who books and hosts a party with a company or organization.

How can I qualify for the "Host Special" for Booking off Party?

In order to qualify for the "Host Special" for Booking off Party, you must book and host a party with the specified company or organization within the designated time frame.

What are the benefits of booking a party and receiving the "Host Special"?

The benefits of booking a party and receiving the "Host Special" can vary, but they often include discounted or free products, exclusive offers, and the opportunity to earn rewards or bonuses.

Can I combine the "Host Special" with other offers or discounts?

This is dependent on the specific company or organization offering the "Host Special". Some may allow you to combine it with other offers, while others may have restrictions. It is best to clarify with the company before booking your party.

How long does the "Host Special" last?

The duration of the "Host Special" can vary, but it is typically valid for a limited time after your party has taken place. It is important to inquire about the expiration date when booking your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RoseAndrews