• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit Follows Host (Not Consultant)

In summary, the conversation is discussing the process of booking shows and how the booking benefit works for hosts. It is mentioned that the number of bookings entered is registered to the past host number, and it does not have to be the same names or consultant listed. It is also clarified that if a consultant is unable to do a show and gives it to a recruit, the past host would still receive the booking benefit as long as their past host number is in the recruit's profile.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
If Sally had a show with me and the booking benefit followed the Lucy which Sally booked off of, will PPP be able to know through their name, if Lucy is eligible for the host special discount, or do I have to call PC to see if they were truly booked?

P3 should catch it. The way I explain it to people is.... HO registers the number of bookings you enter to the past host number. They don't have to be the same names that were listed, or the same consultant, but once the number has been reached, they are done.
HTH

True - you just have to have the phd # for P3 to get it.

ShanaSmith said:
P3 should catch it. The way I explain it to people is.... HO registers the number of bookings you enter to the past host number. They don't have to be the same names that were listed, or the same consultant, but once the number has been reached, they are done.
HTH
Is this still the way it's done (# of shows booked vs names that were listed)? I thought they had changed it now and the names had to match who booked. I know the consultant can be different and the date can be different but...

I've had a couple lately where the cohost booked, but the other was the main host... no problem

So if I couldn't do a show and "gave" it to my recruit, would the past host still get the booking benefit? Not just the discount, but the booking benefit?

sburnside said:
So if I couldn't do a show and "gave" it to my recruit, would the past host still get the booking benefit? Not just the discount, but the booking benefit?
Yes she would. The past host number fron the show the new show was booked from has to be in her profile on your recruit's program and the system would pick it up as eligible.

What is the booking benefit for hosts?

The booking benefit for hosts is a special offer where they can earn free or discounted products based on the number of guests who book and hold a party from their initial party.

How do hosts earn the booking benefit?

Hosts can earn the booking benefit by having at least one guest book a party from their initial party. The more guests who book, the greater the booking benefit.

Can consultants also earn the booking benefit?

No, the booking benefit follows the host, not the consultant. This means that only the host of the party can earn the booking benefit, not the consultant who is hosting the party.

What products can hosts choose from as their booking benefit?

Hosts can choose from a selection of products that are specifically designated as booking benefits. These products may change each month, so be sure to check the current booking benefit options.

When can hosts redeem their booking benefit?

Hosts can redeem their booking benefit as soon as their guests have booked and held their parties. They can choose to use it immediately or save it for a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbarnhill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Lilamyw3