• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Rewards Question - May Be Confusing

In summary, when Tami and Harriett decided to combine their parties, they became co-hosts and will share the host benefits. This means they can choose one pan as the host special. However, Sally and Marcia, the original hosts, will still receive their own host benefits and can also choose a pan. So in total, there will be three pans chosen - one for Tami and Harriett, and one each for Sally and Marcia. Co-hosts can also split the benefits, but ultimately, it is up to them to work it out.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I am sorry if this is confusing but I don't know the answer to this. Here is the background--tami booked a party from sally and harriett booked a party from marcia. Then Tami and Harriett decided to do their shows together and split the host benefits. which means they can choose only one pan as the host special. I have that part figured out now here is where I am confused. If i enter tami and harriett as co-hosts do sally and marcia each get a pan or only one of them or none of them or how does this work?:confused:

Only one person can get a past host special at a show, so either Sally or Marcia can get cookware, not both.

I would ask the two to do a combined show, but not a co-host show. So, basically, they each invite their own guests, and those guests's orders go on their own show. Any shared guests would be split. That way, both past hosts get their goodies.

If two people insist on doing their show together they need to decide how they want to split the benefits. If they both want the 60% off item they could get one with a half price benefit and split the cost evenly (both get 55% off or the one who gets the 60% off one gets less of the free product).

I have never had co-hosts not be able to work it out.

Hi there! Don't worry, it's not as confusing as it may seem. When Tami and Harriett decided to combine their parties, they essentially became co-hosts. This means that they will share the host benefits and can choose only one pan as the host special. Since Sally and Marcia were the original hosts, they will still receive their own host benefits, including the opportunity to choose a pan. However, since Tami and Harriett are now co-hosts, they will also have the chance to choose a pan. So in total, there will be three pans chosen - one for Tami and Harriett, and one each for Sally and Marcia. I hope this clears things up for you! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Past Host Rewards Question - May Be Confusing

1. What are Past Host Rewards?

Past Host Rewards are incentives and benefits that are given to individuals who have previously hosted a party or event with a specific company or organization.

2. How are Past Host Rewards earned?

Past Host Rewards are typically earned by hosting a successful party or event and meeting certain criteria, such as reaching a minimum sales amount or having a certain number of guests attend.

3. Can I still earn Past Host Rewards if I didn't reach the minimum sales requirement?

This may vary depending on the company or organization. Some may still offer rewards or incentives for hosting a party, even if the minimum sales requirement was not met. It is best to check with the specific company for their policies on this matter.

4. How do I redeem my Past Host Rewards?

The redemption process for Past Host Rewards may also vary depending on the company or organization. Some may automatically credit your account with the rewards, while others may require you to submit a request or claim them through a specific process. It is important to follow the instructions provided by the company to ensure you receive your rewards.

5. Can I use my Past Host Rewards towards future purchases?

Again, this may depend on the company or organization. Some may allow you to use your Past Host Rewards towards future purchases, while others may have restrictions on how they can be used. It is best to check with the specific company for their policies on using Past Host Rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ljeffries
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ChefSharain