• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Rewards Quick Question - Help!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with various benefits, such as earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes and products, and having a fun and social gathering with friends and family. To earn Host Rewards, you can leverage the total sales, number of attendees, and additional orders from your guests. You can redeem these rewards for any products from the Pampered Chef catalog, including exclusive host-only items, within 60 days of your party date. However, Host Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can use them towards already discounted items to maximize your savings.
ljeffries
Ok, not at home so that I could look at P3 and answer for myself!
My host has $60 in free merchandise. If she chooses cookbooks, does she get them at $10 or the regular price if she 'pays' for them with her host rewards?

just put in the guest special #s & it will be 10.00......

$10, if you use the special codes for Sept guest specials, such as GM38.

If she wants to purchase more after FPV, you can use the guest special code and she will get ther % off of them based on sales too.

jrstephens said:
If she wants to purchase more after FPV, you can use the guest special code and she will get ther % off of them based on sales too.
Thanks! I hate being away from home and trying to answer a question like that!

That's what we're here for!

Related to Host Rewards Quick Question - Help!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes and products, and having a fun and social gathering with friends and family.

2. How do I earn Host Rewards?

There are multiple ways to earn Host Rewards when you host a Pampered Chef party. You can earn rewards based on the total sales from your party, the number of guests who attend, and any additional orders placed by your guests after the party. Additionally, you can earn bonus rewards by booking future parties or becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use Host Rewards towards my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards towards your own purchases. You can redeem them for any products you want from the Pampered Chef catalog, including exclusive host-only items.

4. How long do I have to redeem my Host Rewards?

Your Host Rewards are valid for 60 days after your party date. Be sure to use them before they expire!

5. Can I combine my Host Rewards with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, Host Rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can use them towards already discounted items to maximize your savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • MoeSavoie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • Rossana