• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cant Get Host Special for Jan in P3

In summary, the host special for the scrapers won't come up and the code for the scraper collection isn't even listed in the flyer.
StacieB
Gold Member
I am having trouble getting the Host Special for the scrapers to come up in P3 for a January Shower that I am doing. Do I need to wait till January 1st to have that come up? I have done all the updates and it still doesn't work. I can get the Guest Special for the Spoons to come up. Thanks for any advice!!

When that's happened to me I've usually discovered that I don't have the past host's PHD number entered.

It won't work of either past host or current host for me. I've also done a check for updates w/no help.

I rechecked the number and it is correct. Another wierd thing is that the free product ammount is way off and no half price items are coming up. Should I call HO?

Glad to see that it is not just me Kasey!!

I was just going to check and see if I could figure something out... but I can't even find the codes for the scraper collections, so I'm no help at all! ;) I do see the guest special when I click on the magnifying glass, so that's there. But I don't see a host special on there. On CC, I didn't see the code written on the host special flyer, so where can it be found in the first place?

Okay, so I'm blind...I just reread the flyer and saw the codes for the scraper collections now. I don't know how I missed them earlier. Doh! :blushing:So the host special isn't even listed in there and the code doesn't magically work for me either. I guess a call needs to be made?

Also make sure that you have the show dated for January.

Ok so I called Tech Support and this is an issue that they are aware of and they are working on it. The man said that it would more then likely be resolved tomorrow so watch for an update.

Thanks Stacie!

Do the update & it works now.

1. How can I get the host special for January in Pampered Chef's P3 program?

To be eligible for the host special in January, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $600 in sales during the P3 promotion period.

2. Can I still get the host special if I host a party in February?

No, the host special for January is only available during the designated promotion period. However, there will be a new host special for February that you can take advantage of.

3. What is included in the host special for January?

The host special for January includes a specific product or set of products at a discounted price, as well as additional free products based on the total sales of your party. The exact details can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

4. Can I combine the host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for hosts who meet the minimum sales requirement during the P3 promotion period.

5. What if I have already placed an order and then decide to host a party during the P3 promotion period?

If you have already placed an order, you will not be eligible for the host special. However, you can still host a party and earn free products based on the sales from that party. It is recommended to check with your consultant for the best option for your specific situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • alidafrizzell