• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Jan 12 Shows... Host Bonus

In summary, to enter the Jan 12 shows for the Host Bonus, you will need to log in to your account on the designated platform and navigate to the "Enter Shows" section. The deadline for entering these shows will be specified in the show details. The Host Bonus is a special incentive offered to hosts who enter the Jan 12 shows and can include rewards such as extra show credit and free merchandise. To track your Host Bonus, you can log in to your account and navigate to the "My Shows" section. Please note that the Host Bonus is only available to the designated host for the Jan 12 shows and not to any other attendees.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
I just tried to move some orders into a January Show since it is not closing tonight... I have checked the date and have it set for January 1 2012...but the host specials do not come up... Has anyone tried this?

My guess would be that you need to update the P3 so the Jan. specials are loaded...don't know if you can do that before the 1st?

The host bonus never comes up before the first.

They have been doing this everything won't come up till the 1st of the month .

Thanks guys! I guess I just had not done that before!

1. How do I enter the Jan 12 shows for the Host Bonus?

To enter the Jan 12 shows for the Host Bonus, you will need to log in to your account on the designated platform and navigate to the "Enter Shows" section. From there, you can select the Jan 12 shows and proceed with the entry process.

2. Is there a deadline for entering the Jan 12 shows for the Host Bonus?

Yes, the deadline for entering the Jan 12 shows for the Host Bonus will be specified in the show details. It is important to enter before the deadline to ensure your entry is considered for the Host Bonus.

3. What is the Host Bonus for entering the Jan 12 shows?

The Host Bonus is a special incentive offered to hosts who enter the Jan 12 shows. It may include rewards such as extra show credit, free merchandise, or other perks. The details of the Host Bonus will be announced prior to the show date.

4. How can I track my Host Bonus for the Jan 12 shows?

You can track your Host Bonus by logging in to your account and navigating to the "My Shows" section. There, you will be able to see the status of your Host Bonus and any rewards that have been applied to your account.

5. Can I still enter the Jan 12 shows for the Host Bonus if I am not the designated host?

No, the Host Bonus is only available to the designated host for the Jan 12 shows. If you are not the designated host, you will not be eligible for the Host Bonus. However, you can still attend the shows and enjoy the performances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel