• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retrieving Order History in Pp3

In summary, to access your order history in PP3, log in to your account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view details of your past orders by clicking on the specific order. You can also filter your order history by date or order status using the drop-down menus. Your order history will show all orders placed since the creation of your account, and you can download it as a CSV file for record-keeping purposes.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I hope someone knows how to do this. I'm trying to get a list of everyone who has bought the DCB in white and burgandy. When I put in the catalog item #, I get the info. I know there has been a lot sold when it was a host bonus but I don't have that information unless I can remember when stoneware was a bonus and check each host during those months since 2009!!! I tried entering just the name of the product Deep Covered Baker and got nothing.

Does anyone know how to do this or where I can check for the host special item numbers?

Thanks!!!!

Karen

try entering aaaa to zzzz and this should bring up the special host/guest codes. You will then need to scroll down to find the DCbaker but as soon as you find it write them down for future reference.
I just did this and pulled up 172 pages of info ( consultant from 1998 to 2012).
GNT4
HP48
HP96
GX57
HL77
good luck!

Thanks Cathy, that was a big help. In fact, I saved a copy so that I can access it quickly.

Karen

1. How do I access my order history in PP3?

To access your order history in PP3, log in to your account and click on the "Orders" tab. This will show you a list of all your past orders.

2. Can I view details of my past orders in PP3?

Yes, you can view details of your past orders in PP3 by clicking on the specific order in your order history. This will show you the items purchased, order date, and any other relevant information.

3. Is it possible to filter my order history by date or order status?

Yes, you can filter your order history in PP3 by date or order status. Simply use the drop-down menus at the top of the orders page to select your desired filters.

4. How far back does my order history in PP3 go?

Your order history in PP3 will show all orders placed since the creation of your account. However, older orders may not have as much detailed information available.

5. Can I download my order history from PP3?

Yes, you can download your order history from PP3 by clicking on the "Download History" button on the orders page. This will generate a CSV file that you can save to your computer for record-keeping purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bearydutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedberry