• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Outlet Item Samples: Quantity Limit and Multiples Available?

In summary, you can order multiples of the same item from CC, and they have a lot of items that make great incentive gifts.
cat
Gold Member
If I want to order samples of outlet items thru CC, am I limited to the quantity? Just wondering if I can order multiples of the same item! Thanks!

(I've had my website for more than 1 year, but I've never ordered samples of outlet items before!)

You can order multiples of the same item...I ordered multiple aprons today, Kristi ordered 100 cake testers!!!!(We think she took them all!!!!)

janetupnorth said:
You can order multiples of the same item...I ordered multiple aprons today, Kristi ordered 100 cake testers!!!!

(We think she took them all!!!!)
Seriously, they are not there anymore!:eek:

Thanks for the quick reply!

(Uh, hmm...cake testers, huh? I used to have one and lost it. Maybe I need to contact Kristi!):D

cat said:
If I want to order samples of outlet items thru CC, am I limited to the quantity? Just wondering if I can order multiples of the same item! Thanks!

(I've had my website for more than 1 year, but I've never ordered samples of outlet items before!)
We can order from CC (even if you don't have a website) under samples. We can get up to 10 of anything we want. Some of the items make great incentive gifts for hosts or team members. It's a great deal!

janetupnorth said:
You can order multiples of the same item...I ordered multiple aprons today, Kristi ordered 100 cake testers!!!!

(We think she took them all!!!!)

THat is so funny! Oh my goodness! I ordered the 10 that I was allowed! It was too good of a deal!!

I haven't heard of HO yet to say that they don't have that many so they have to have more than 100! (I hope!:blushing: )

Oh, thanks Beth! I'm actually thinking of cancelling my website because I've only gotten one or two orders on it this past year. (Maybe I don't advertise enough??) I do have my website plastered on the back window of my minivan and it's in my email signature so even non-PC email recipients will see it. So it's good to know I can still have access to outlet items even without a PWS!

Don't cancel it yet Cat! Online orders are huge in the holiday months!!:D

1. What is "Another Outlet Question"?

"Another Outlet Question" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase products at discounted prices through our outlet website.

2. How often are new products added to the outlet website?

We add new products to the outlet website on a regular basis, typically every few weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest deals and discounts.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet purchases?

No, unfortunately the consultant discount cannot be used on outlet purchases. However, outlet purchases still count towards your sales and commission.

4. Are outlet products still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all outlet products are still covered under the same guarantee as regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I combine outlet purchases with regular products in one order?

Yes, you can combine outlet purchases with regular products in one order. However, please note that outlet products may ship separately and may have different shipping and handling fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jackieblue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • thecougchef