• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Order Outlet Items as a Consultant

In summary, the "Warning: Stupid Questions" section in the Pampered Chef catalog serves to address common concerns and provide helpful information to customers. The questions are not meant to be taken literally as "stupid," but rather they are commonly asked questions that the company wants to address. While the section is primarily for new or potential customers, it may still be beneficial for those who are already familiar with the products. Additional resources for finding answers to questions include the company website, FAQ section, and consultants. The section may also use humor as a way to engage with customers and make the information more memorable and relatable.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
How does a consultant order outlet items? Do we just go to our website? Do we have to enter it in P3 later? Do we get any further discount? Thanks.

That's not a stupid question. I think that's a good question because I don't know off hand either. I'm not stupid. I just can't keep all this information in my brain.:)

If you go to the place on CC where you can order the sample packages, there's an option there to purchase outlet items. If you go to the first tab on CC that says "Managing Your Business", then go to "Samples and Supplies" you can click on "Order Samples" and you'll see an option to order the Outlet items.

Hope that helps!:)

you can order them straight off of CC from the outlet page. But not sure about P3. Hope this helps.

Can't order them through P3, because they're outlet. Outlet items are only available through individual orders. (So if you're not yet qualified, you have to order them through CC.)

Related to How to Order Outlet Items as a Consultant

1. What is the purpose of the "Warning: Stupid Questions" section in the Pampered Chef catalog?

The "Warning: Stupid Questions" section is meant to address common concerns or doubts that customers may have about the products featured in the catalog. It is a way for us to provide helpful information and clarification to our customers.

2. Are these questions really stupid or just commonly asked?

The questions in this section are not meant to be taken literally as "stupid." They are often questions that we have received from customers in the past or have anticipated based on the product. We want to assure our customers that there are no silly questions and we are happy to address any concerns they may have.

3. Can I skip reading this section if I already know everything about Pampered Chef products?

While the "Warning: Stupid Questions" section is primarily for new or potential customers, it may still be worth skimming through for any additional information or tips that you may not be aware of. You never know, you may learn something new!

4. Are there any other resources I can use to find answers to my questions?

Yes, there are many resources available for customers to find answers to their questions. Our website has a FAQ section, and our consultants are always happy to provide assistance and answer any questions you may have. You can also refer to the instruction manual or product packaging for additional information.

5. Why are some of these questions phrased in a humorous way?

We want our customers to have a fun and enjoyable experience with Pampered Chef, and sometimes humor is a great way to engage with our audience. We also hope to make the information in this section more memorable and relatable by using a lighthearted tone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AnnieBee