• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Received Bamboo Tongs, but No Explanation for Sheet Pans?

In summary, my host from a March show (where 2 sheet pans were ordered) just called & asked me why she received bamboo tongs in the mail today.Apparently no other information came with it??I then explained the sheet pan thing, and told her they were a thank you for her inconvenience.I told her to be expecting something else in the mail explaining what she's supposed to do.
Michelle817
Silver Member
My host from a March show (where 2 sheet pans were ordered) just called & asked me why she received bamboo tongs in the mail today. Apparently no other information came with it?? I then explained the sheet pan thing, and told her they were a thank you for her inconvenience. I told her to be expecting something else in the mail explaining what she's supposed to do.

Isn't this odd that she received the tongs before the instructions?

My hostess recieved both at once.

The white envelope that had her address on the outside of the manila envelope had the letter inside explaining the pan situation.

kaseydee said:
The white envelope that had her address on the outside of the manila envelope had the letter inside explaining the pan situation.

This is how my host got hers as well.

also how I got mine since I was a host before I became a consultant. There was a white envelope under the plastic on the front.
God bless,
Amanda

Thanks! I'll call and tell her that.

I had a host call me tonight that she got hers. Apparently she was confused because the letter made it sound like the tongs went to her but also made it sound like the tongs went to the guest who bought the pan. I had to explain to her that they went to her. Wonder what exactly the letter said.

HO emailed us all a copy of the letter they were sending out. It was ok.

I have got to go back home and open my letter. I got them since I ordered them under a show that I hosted myself. I did not know until this morning whay I got them. I knew HO was sending a letter out about the pans but overlooked that they were sending out tongs too. The envelope on the front was so taped up that I just assumed it was just for "address" purposes only, ha!

ARe we the consultants getting our sheet pans that we earned in the sell a thon replaced? What about the ones we bought at 1/2 price since they were new products?

Yes everyone that bought/earned the pans will get them replaced.The Stop/sell email we received said they would update. From the email:

"We are working with our supplier to identify how many pans are affected and how long it will take to rebuild our stock with pans that meet our quality standards. We will update you on this situation on April 14."

I put 2 sheet pans on an order today and no red flag ca we now order them I am simitting it on Weds

1. Why did I receive bamboo tongs instead of the sheet pans I ordered?

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. Our fulfillment team may have made an error in packaging your order. Please reach out to our customer service team at [insert contact information] and we will make sure to send you the correct item as soon as possible.

2. Can I still use the bamboo tongs as a substitute for the sheet pans?

While our bamboo tongs are great for cooking and serving, they are not a suitable substitute for sheet pans. We recommend reaching out to our customer service team to resolve the issue and receive your correct order.

3. Will I be charged for the bamboo tongs or the sheet pans?

If you received the bamboo tongs instead of the sheet pans you ordered, you will not be charged for the tongs. We will make sure to send you the correct item without any additional charges.

4. How long will it take to receive the sheet pans?

We apologize for the delay in receiving the correct item. Our customer service team will work to expedite the shipping process and get the sheet pans to you as soon as possible. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.

5. What should I do with the bamboo tongs I received?

You are welcome to keep the bamboo tongs as a token of our apology for the inconvenience. They are a great addition to any kitchen and can be used for cooking and serving. Alternatively, you can return them to us for a full refund. Please reach out to our customer service team for further instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kenzie09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • BethCooks4U