• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Confirmation on PWS: Questions Answered

In summary, an Order Confirmation on PWS is a notification that is sent to a customer after successfully placing an order through the Pampered Chef website. The customer will receive an email with the subject line "Order Confirmation" and can also check their order history and status on the PWS. Once an order has been confirmed, it cannot be modified or cancelled. The order will be shipped within 1-2 business days and if the customer did not receive an Order Confirmation email, they can check their spam folder or contact Customer Service for assistance. It is important to enter the correct email address at the time of purchase.
Dawn4
Gold Member
Can someone tell me if I will receive an e-mail when someone places an online order on PWS or do I have to go in and look for it??

You'll receive an email!!!:D

Thank you!!!

No problem!!!:)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help answer your question. You will receive an email notification when someone places an online order on your PWS. This notification will be sent to the email address associated with your consultant account. However, you can also log into your PWS account to view all of your orders and their details. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to Order Confirmation on PWS: Questions Answered

What is an Order Confirmation on PWS?

An Order Confirmation on PWS (Personal Website) is a notification that is sent to a customer after they have successfully placed an order through your Pampered Chef website.

How do I know if my order has been confirmed?

You will receive an email with the subject line "Order Confirmation" once your order has been successfully placed. You can also check the "Orders" section of your PWS to view your order history and status.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been confirmed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been confirmed, it cannot be modified or cancelled. If you need to make changes, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible for assistance.

When will my order be shipped?

Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days after it has been confirmed. Please keep in mind that shipments may be delayed during peak seasons or due to unforeseen circumstances.

What if I did not receive an Order Confirmation email?

If you did not receive an Order Confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, please contact Customer Service for assistance. It is also important to double check that your email address was entered correctly at the time of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Boomerjojo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • K.Shaffer