1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need help finding past host password

1. One of my past hosts called and said she was trying to place an online order but didn't know her past host password. I looked at PPP as well as my website and found two different passwords. I tried to go in as a host and used each of those numbers but with no success. Does anyone know if there is a different number they are looking for?

Mar 18, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm not quite sure why it would even require a password???? Unless she is using an old link (like from when you set her show up) to get to your website. She should just be able to go directly to your website and go from there. Then when she is checking out, it'll ask for her PHD#.

Mar 18, 2009
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

She has to "set up an account" when ordering online (unless the order is associated with a show). She creates that the first time she orders. If she forgot there should be a "I forgot my password" link for her to use. If not she will have to call HO for that. The password goes with the email so I don't think she can just set up a new one with the same email.

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?