• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding Past Host Password

In summary, you can retrieve a past host's password by contacting the customer service team and providing the host's name and email address. There is no fee for this service and the time it takes to receive the password may vary. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you cannot change the past host's password but the customer service team can assist with updating it if needed. Additional information, such as the party date or order number, may also be helpful in the process.
cindykl2009
One of my past hosts called and said she was trying to place an online order but didn't know her past host password. I looked at PPP as well as my website and found two different passwords. I tried to go in as a host and used each of those numbers but with no success. Does anyone know if there is a different number they are looking for?

I'm not quite sure why it would even require a password???? Unless she is using an old link (like from when you set her show up) to get to your website. She should just be able to go directly to your website and go from there. Then when she is checking out, it'll ask for her PHD#.

She has to "set up an account" when ordering online (unless the order is associated with a show). She creates that the first time she orders. If she forgot there should be a "I forgot my password" link for her to use. If not she will have to call HO for that. The password goes with the email so I don't think she can just set up a new one with the same email.

1. Can I retrieve a past host's password?

Yes, you can retrieve a past host's password by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in recovering the password.

2. How long does it take to receive the past host password?

The time it takes to receive the past host password may vary depending on the individual circumstances. Our customer service team will work to assist you in a timely manner.

3. Is there a fee for retrieving a past host password?

No, there is no fee for retrieving a past host password. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you free of charge.

4. Can I change the past host password?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you do not have the ability to change a past host's password. However, our customer service team can assist you in updating the password if needed.

5. What information do I need to provide in order to retrieve a past host password?

In order to retrieve a past host password, you will need to provide the host's name and email address used to create the account. Any additional information, such as the party date or order number, may also be helpful in the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttchic