• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My New Consultant's First Show Lead to Future Director Success?

In summary, the best way to get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant is to attend training sessions and conferences, set goals and create a business plan. It is recommended to dedicate 10-15 hours per week to your business. Consistency, dedication, and building relationships are key factors for success, and social media is a great way to promote and market your business. Pampered Chef offers support and resources such as training, a mentor, and a supportive community.
lockhartkitchen
I had to share about my new consultant. She did her first show tonight. I was there for support. Her host asked her to do the Power Cooking beef AND demo the Artichoke dip. Despite asking so much, my consultant did it with flying colors. She really used the guests to help talk about the products they had and loved, and involved the guests. Her host wants to join PC and so did a guest. We're meeting Wednesday with the host and the guest about the business. My consultant could go from consultant to Future Director just like that. I'm very proud of her. She could have $300 PC dollars and $200 cash for her success.

I forgot number two recruit is $200, so that would be $300 total in cash.

WOW! Congrats to your Recruit and you! She had a great Recruiter in you or she couldn't have done her recruiting!

that is amazing! tell her congrats from us!

wow! And under the new career plan that is AWESOME for BOTH of you!!

Wow!! I am happy for both of you.

Congrats to her!! Way to go!

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know how it goes Wednesday.

What is the best way to get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to get started as a new consultant is to attend training sessions and conferences provided by Pampered Chef. These events will provide you with valuable information on how to run your business, connect with other consultants, and learn about the latest products and promotions. It is also important to set goals and create a business plan to guide your success.

How much time and effort should I expect to put into my Pampered Chef business?

As with any business, the amount of time and effort you put into it will directly affect your success. It is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to your Pampered Chef business, including hosting parties, reaching out to potential customers, and attending team meetings and events.

What are the key factors that contribute to success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Consistency, dedication, and building relationships are key factors that contribute to success as a Pampered Chef consultant. Consistently hosting parties and reaching out to potential customers, dedicating time to learning about the products and business, and building strong relationships with your customers and team members will help you achieve success.

What are some ways to promote and market my Pampered Chef business?

Social media is a great way to promote and market your Pampered Chef business. You can create a business page on platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and share posts about your products, promotions, and upcoming parties. You can also reach out to family and friends, attend local events and fairs, and hand out business cards to spread the word about your business.

What support and resources are available to new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and resources to new consultants, including training sessions, conferences, and online resources. You will also have a mentor who can provide guidance and support as you begin your business. Additionally, the Pampered Chef community is very supportive and you can connect with other consultants for advice and tips through social media groups and team meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • alidafrizzell