• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Voicemail Message for a New Consultant

In summary, the conversation revolved around leaving a voicemail for a potential host and the best approach to take. Different suggestions were offered, such as mentioning the July specials and the benefits of hosting a party. The idea of a "stalker message" was also brought up. Ultimately, the recommendation was to keep it simple and to the point, with a brief message asking for a call back.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok. i'm drawing a complete mind-blank here!

My New Consultant asked me about leaving a voicemail for a potential host. She mentioned she told her about friend/potential host about the July specials, etc (she hasn't been able to get a hold of this potential host).

Normally, I know less is more...make them curious a bit. The training material doesn't give a voicemail example though for someone NEW....just announcing/launching her business. So not sure.

Ideas? Suggestions?

here is what I'm thinking and suggesting to her:““This is ___________________. Sorry I missed you! I wanted to tell you that I just started my own home-based business with The Pampered Chef®. I’m so excited — and the products are fabulous! I’m setting up my first Shows and I’d love to treat you to all our host rewards — you can get lots of free and discounted products, plus it is a lot of fun to get friends together! I will try to give you a call later. Just in case you need my number, it’s........”OR you could say....
“I’d love to treat you and your friends to a fun night out with some food, fun, and shopping at home! You can get free and discount products, and I do the cooking!....” or something like that. ;-)

Has she already spoken with her? Was this potential host a yes to hosting?

I like what you have, but I might shorten it and tweak to a more natural style if the host is a friend. Something like,

"Hi, it's _________. I'm super excited about my new business and even more excited that you're going to be one of my 1st hosts! I'm looking forward to having fun with you and your friends. Give me a call so we can pick a day that works for the both of us!"

or

"Hi, it's ____________. I'm super excited about my business with the Pampered Chef. I know we talked about you being one of my first hosts and I appreciate your help in launching my business! Call me so we can set a date that works for the both of us!"

I would have her try a "stalker message"

Hi this is ____ with The Pampered Chef. I was calling to touch base with you to see if you were still interested in hosting a party with me. I don't want to be your Pampered Chef stalker so if you have changed your mind that is totally ok but if you could please call me back and let me know that would be very helpful.....

I would keep it even more simple:
"Hi _____, this is ______. Hey, I just have a quick question. Call me back. Thanks!"

1. What should I include in a voicemail message for a new consultant?

A voicemail message for a new consultant should include a warm greeting, your name and company, the reason for your call, and a call to action for the consultant to return your call.

2. How long should a voicemail message for a new consultant be?

A voicemail message for a new consultant should be short and concise, ideally no longer than 30 seconds. This allows the consultant to quickly listen to the message and decide if they want to return your call.

3. Is it necessary to leave contact information in a voicemail message for a new consultant?

Yes, it is important to leave your contact information in a voicemail message for a new consultant so they can easily reach you. This can include your phone number, email address, and any other relevant contact information.

4. Should I mention any specific details about the consulting project in my voicemail message?

It depends on the purpose of your call. If you are reaching out to discuss a specific project or opportunity, it may be helpful to mention a few brief details in your voicemail message. However, if you are simply introducing yourself as a new consultant, it is not necessary to mention any specific details.

5. How soon should I expect a response after leaving a voicemail message for a new consultant?

The response time can vary, but it is best to give the consultant at least 1-2 business days to return your call. If you do not hear back within that time frame, you can follow up with another voicemail or email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • AJPratt