• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Hosts Turned New Consultant- Benefits Question

In summary, becoming a consultant after previously hosting parties allows you to continue earning income and expanding your network. However, as a consultant, you will no longer receive host rewards and discounts. Your previous party host status does not affect your consultant status, but you will have access to different tools and resources. Although you can still host parties as a consultant, your main focus will be on building your business and mentoring others. To maintain your consultant status, you must meet sales and recruitment goals and comply with company policies.
esavvymom
Staff member
My SIL is going to be signing up as a consultant sometime in July. She's just closing up a cooking show we did this past weekend. Her aunt was going to have a PC cooking show sometime in the future with a different consultant (I don't know if she'll use her niece now that she's signing or not), but I was going to put her aunt as a booking on her show that we just did.

If her aunt does NOT use my SIL as her consultant, can my SIL still get the past-host monthly special on her aunt's show? I'm not sure. I know as Consultant-acting-as-host, we cannot get those extra benefits, but wasn't sure since she WAS a Past-host and signed later.

Sorry. A consultant can not get past host benefits even if the show was booked before she signed. A consultant can not place an orde on a show.

Now there will be someone who will say that they did but these things do slip through the cracks sometimes.

Consultants can always get the 60% off bonuses by putting together a few orders.

Thanks Beth. That's what I THOUGHT, but wanted to double check.

I know many consultants that this works for... so I am not sure why it would not work for everyone....

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely answer your question. Your SIL will still be eligible for the past-host monthly special on her aunt's show, even if her aunt does not use her as her consultant. As long as your SIL was a past host and is now a consultant, she can take advantage of that special offer. The rule about consultants acting as hosts only applies to current hosts who are also consultants. I hope that helps clear things up for you and your SIL. Best of luck to her in her new consultant journey!

1. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant after previously hosting parties?

Becoming a consultant allows you to continue earning income and benefits through the company's compensation plan. You also have the opportunity to expand your customer base and network by helping others host parties and grow their businesses.

2. Will my previous host rewards and discounts still apply as a consultant?

No, as a consultant, you will no longer receive host rewards and discounts. However, you will have access to different consultant perks and discounts.

3. How does my previous party host status affect my consultant status?

Your previous party host status does not affect your consultant status. As a consultant, you will have a separate account with a different login and access to different tools and resources to help you succeed in your new role.

4. Can I still host parties as a consultant?

Yes, you can still host parties as a consultant. However, your main focus will be on building your business and mentoring others to become successful consultants.

5. What are the requirements to maintain my consultant status?

To maintain your consultant status, you will need to meet certain sales and recruitment goals set by the company. You will also need to stay active and in good standing with the company's policies and procedures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies