• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Before You Call Previous Host Back?

In summary, the author is having a hard time getting bookings because of the lack of shows. He is psyched about the upcoming shows, but wishes he could get his customer base back. He is trying different methods such as talking to customers one on one and sending out a monthly newsletter.
riggs62
I just hit my 90 days and am having a hard time doing 3-2-1 because it's just been since June or July that people had shows. My bookings were very poor from those shows so I've been doing a lot of "cold calls" and talking to everyone about PC. I had a show 3 hours away and got 5 bookings from it, go figure. I'm psyched about all of those shows, but I really wish I could get my customer base back here. I have one local show this month, 2 Cattys (both 2 hours away), and 3 Cooking shows 3 hours away. Next month another cooking show 3 hours away.

I am planning a Stop N Shop at my home for the holidays for men & women, no cooking show, just food and flyers with gift sets and ideas from another thread.

So I guess what I'm trying to ask is...how long before I call my June hosts back to get them to book again?

Call them now! They may be interested in the new fall products!

Call everyone who purchased something and check that they have used the product and understand the warranty. Offer a recipe and ask if they want to be on your e-mail list. Then ask them if they would like to hear about the host benefits or if they would consider having a show. I booked my September that way.

Thats a tough one! I think personally for me it has been on a customer to customer basis... I also started a monthly news letter so now I have excuse to touch base once and a while and keep lines of communication open! ;)

I've done all the customer care calls for everyone and my first host has already made a large purchase last month (my mom :) ). My family is tapped out! lol I have a newsletter that I send to approx 56 contacts each month.
I guess I'm really going to have to work my next local show and get bookings galore!
I have two groups locally looking at fundraising info, I hope those go, that would really expand my customer base here. *cross your fingers*!
Thanks for the help!

This won't answer your question about past hosts, but to expand your customer base, look out for local fairs, bazaars, street festivals, and other trade shows to be a part of and get more leads. Also, when I am out shopping or at parks (or anywhere you go) start a conversation with the folks you come across. I sometimes just come right out and say, "Hi, how are you. I have a challenge to talk to 3 people today about Pampered Chef. Are you familiar with Pampered Chef?" and take the conversation from there. I carry door prize drawing slips with me, and ask them to fill one out for me, and let them know I will follow up.

1. How long should I wait before calling a previous host back to schedule another party?

It is recommended to wait at least 6-8 weeks before reaching out to a previous host for another party. This gives them enough time to use and enjoy their products from their previous party before hosting another one.

2. What if the previous host hasn't responded to my calls or messages?

If the previous host hasn't responded to your attempts to contact them, it is best to give them some more time. If they still do not respond, you can try reaching out to them through a different method or consider contacting a different host.

3. Can I offer any incentives or discounts to encourage the previous host to host another party?

Yes, offering incentives or discounts can be a great way to encourage a previous host to schedule another party. You can offer them a free product or a discount on their next purchase as a thank-you for hosting another party.

4. Is it appropriate to ask a previous host to host another party during their current party?

No, it is not appropriate to ask a previous host to host another party during their current party. This can make them feel pressured and take away from their current party experience. It is best to wait until after the party to discuss scheduling another one.

5. Should I call a previous host back even if their party wasn't very successful?

Yes, it is still important to reach out to a previous host regardless of the success of their party. They may still be interested in hosting another party or purchasing products for themselves or as gifts. Plus, every party is a learning experience and can help improve future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candice
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • EmilyinAL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leanna