• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Packets: Crafting the Perfect Letter

In summary, the hostess packet should include a letter explaining the job and if there are any cancelations to be notified in advance. The letter should also include some type of hostess coaching. Thanks to everyone for sharing their ideas!
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone!:)

Does anyone have a letter you send in your hostess packets for your hosts?
Like, explaining how this is your job not a hobby and if they need to cancel they need to let you know in so many days before the show. They need to get guest list back to you within X amount of days. I am trying to write one, but I feel like it sounds to rude.

Also maybe including some type of hostess coaching in the letter?

Any help I would appreciate it!

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Here's what I use:

Attachments

• Host Cover Letter - Cooking Show.doc
    15.5 KB · Views: 413
Hi Kelly -

I do a theme every month and this is what I'm using for September. I don't do invites but since you so I put #2 in for you.

Attachments

• DEAR SEPTEMBER (BITE & BEVS) HOST LETTER 2007.doc
    37 KB · Views: 410
Thank you ladies for those awesome letters . I always just throw something together with each hostess packet. I want to sound more professional and you all helped in a big way.
Have a blessed day.
Sincerely
Jane

Here is the letter I send...as well as the planners I use!

Attachments

• Hostess letter.doc
    21 KB · Views: 427
  • Catalog Show Thank You Letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Cooking show planner.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 336
  • Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 307
Thanks for the planners Kelly. I have been wondering what to put for catalog shows for a while now that I have more catalog shows than cooking shows.

Here is one I originally got from here last year and have tweeked for my use.

(Note, a couple lines are specific to APO orders [military overseas]). I also offer an incentive for five or more outside orders.)

leggy

Attachments

• Host Letter Sep 07(generic).doc
    130 KB · Views: 338
Leggy, I really like your letter. I might "borrow" it. :)

Thank you everyone SO, SO much for sharing your letters and ideas. :thumbup:

They are all fantastic and I can't wait to put them to use!

Kelly V. :D

1. What should I include in my hostess packet letter?

In your hostess packet letter, you should include a personalized greeting, information about the party and products, details about the hostess rewards, and instructions for how to RSVP. It's also a good idea to include your contact information and a thank you message.

2. How can I make my hostess packet letter stand out?

To make your hostess packet letter stand out, consider using colorful paper or adding some fun graphics or images. You can also include a small gift or sample of one of our products to entice your guests and make a good impression.

3. Is it necessary to handwrite the hostess packet letter?

While it is not necessary to handwrite the hostess packet letter, it can add a personal touch and make your guests feel special. If you have good handwriting, consider writing the letter by hand. Otherwise, you can use a handwritten font or add a handwritten signature for a similar effect.

4. When should I send out the hostess packet letter?

It is recommended to send out the hostess packet letter at least 2-3 weeks before the party date. This will give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP. You can also follow up with a reminder a few days before the party.

5. Can I include order forms or catalogs in the hostess packet?

Yes, you can include order forms and catalogs in the hostess packet to give your guests an idea of the products available and encourage them to make purchases. However, it is important to also have these available at the party for guests who may not have received a hostess packet or forgot to bring theirs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ksmedic
  • cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • crystalscookingnow