• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Packet Insert--Day of Show

In summary, the conversation discusses important details for a successful party, including arrival time, demo area, food and drinks, and pet arrangements. There is a suggestion to include these details in a postcard reminder a few days before the show to ensure the host remembers. Others suggest discussing these points during host coaching calls. Overall, it is agreed that having these details in writing can be helpful for busy hosts.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I want to include this in my host packets. Does anyone have anything that they would add or change? Is there something like this already out there that someone has done better?

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

THE DAY OF YOUR SHOW

• I will arrive at your house 45 minutes to 1 hour before your show.
• Have an area prepared for the demo. If your kitchen isn’t large enough, don’t worry! We can do the demo in the dining room or another living area, as long as there is a large table for the demo.
• Please consider where you will keep your animals during the party.
• I will be preparing some yummy recipes, but if you’d like to have some snacks for your guests that’s fine. You’ll also want to have drinks available.
• When it comes time to sample the recipes, you will need to have plates, napkins, and any necessary tableware such as spoons or forks.

I think this looks good - I would send it separate from the host packet though - like as a post card reminder a couple of days before the show.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think this looks good - I would send it separate from the host packet though - like as a post card reminder a couple of days before the show.

That's a good idea! If doing a postcard, I would also add how excited you are for the show!

I'd add a line to contact you if there isn't a table. I've got a card table I take for shows with that problem, but I don't leave it in the car (it's also my sewing table). Having the host let you know will give you a heads-up to pack a table (although that is something that should come up during host coaching).

To me it kind of sounds like these should be points to make during your host coaching calls. Especially the one about the pets. Just reading that could make some people who treat their pets as part of the family put off. If you talked to them about it during a host coaching call you could make it a bit more light and maybe offer a funny circumstance that you ran into when the pets really caused a problem.

Just my $.02. If you still decide to do it in written form, I like the idea of the post card better. It would need to be sent out early enough though so that they could purchase the plates, napkins, forks, etc.

Sarah

That is all stuff I discuss with my host during call #3.

I Agree this would be part of the host coaching, but I think it would be great to send it as a reminder a few days before the show. Sometimes the host gets so much information that he/she may not remember these important points. It is a good idea to have it in writing. They are busy working on inviting guests, getting outside orders, and cleaning their house. Great idea.

Related to Host Packet Insert--Day of Show

1. What is included in the Host Packet Insert for the Day of the Show?

The Host Packet Insert for the Day of the Show includes all the necessary information and materials for the host to have a successful party. This includes order forms, catalogs, guest list sheets, and any special offers or incentives.

2. When will the Host Packet Insert for the Day of the Show be delivered?

The Host Packet Insert for the Day of the Show will be delivered to the host at least 2-3 days before the party date. This allows enough time for the host to review and prepare for the event.

3. Can the host customize the Host Packet Insert for the Day of the Show?

Yes, the host can personalize the Host Packet Insert for the Day of the Show with their name, party date, and any special message they would like to include. They can also add their own contact information for guests to reach them with any questions or orders.

4. What should the host do with the Host Packet Insert after the party?

The host can keep the Host Packet Insert for future reference or return it to their consultant. If the host decides to become a consultant themselves, they can use the materials as a starter kit for their own parties.

5. Can the host request additional Host Packet Inserts for the Day of the Show?

Yes, the host can request additional Host Packet Inserts if they have multiple parties or need more materials for their guests. Please contact your consultant to request additional inserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taranoblechef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies