• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead

In summary, my daughter's dance studio does a Make a Wish Foundation fundraiser every year. They put on a Christmas special performance to help raise the money. They have a lot of expenses in order to put on the performance, so they try to also raise money in other ways prior to the performance night. So here's the opportunity for me part: I can put together a basket, GC, or whatever and then they let me have business info next to it, like business cards or other advertising for people to take as they go through. Then they draw a ticket and someone will win. The deadline is this week and I just haven't had time to put something together. Should I just do a nice GC and some other random left over NIB
babywings76
Gold Member
My daughter's dance studio does a Make a Wish Foundation fundraiser every year. They put on a Christmas special performance to help raise the money. They have a lot of expenses in order to put on the performance, so they try to also raise money in other ways prior to the performance night. So here's the opportunity for me part:

They get businesses and DS people to donate something and then people buy tickets and drop them in the boxes that pertain to each businesses offer. So I can put together a basket, GC, or whatever and then they let me have business info next to it, like business cards or other advertising for people to take as they go through. Then they draw a ticket and someone will win.

The deadline is this week and I just haven't had time to put something together. Should I just do a nice GC and some other random left over NIB items I have? I have the old SA round platter (the one that was on the outlet with the carving set) Or I can have a picture of the items (and can buy them on my next show I'm submitting) if it should be something nicer. Any ideas?

bumping...Anyone have a recommendation? Would a GC be enough? Should I show a photo of a nice product? Or is the platter plus a GC good?

I like the gift card b/c I think you'll get more people. If you put a particular item out an someone already has it then they would probably not put their name in as they don't need that item. Whereas if you do the Gift card they can chose what they want. Remember to make it only redeemable through you.

I would do a GC with some little goodies (SB cookbook, quick cut paring, mini-whisk, etc.) whatever you have to make it look cute and appealing!

Hi there! What a great opportunity to support a wonderful cause and also promote your business! I would recommend putting together a basket with a variety of items, such as a gift certificate, some of your favorite kitchen tools, and maybe even a cookbook or recipe cards. This way, the winner will have a taste of what you have to offer as a Pampered Chef consultant. You could also include a business card or flyer with your contact information and a special offer for those who attend the performance. Good luck and thank you for supporting such a great cause!

What is the purpose of the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead?

The purpose of the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead is to raise funds for the Make a Wish Foundation, which grants wishes to children with critical illnesses.

How can I get involved in the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead?

There are several ways to get involved in the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead. You can donate directly to the cause, volunteer your time to help organize the event, or attend the fundraising event and purchase products from Pampered Chef, with a portion of sales going towards the Make a Wish Foundation.

What types of products are available for purchase at the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead?

At the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead, you can purchase a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef. These include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

Is there a minimum donation amount to attend the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead?

No, there is no minimum donation amount to attend the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference in helping to grant wishes for children with critical illnesses.

Can I still support the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead if I cannot attend the event?

Yes, you can still support the Make a Wish Fundraiser Event Possible Lead by making a direct donation to the cause or by purchasing Pampered Chef products through a consultant. You can also help spread the word about the event and the cause on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg