• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raise Funds for Dance Trips | Spaghetti Dinner Jan 24 - Order Now!

In summary, the "Raise Funds for Dance Trips" event aims to raise money for upcoming dance trips for the dance team to compete and showcase their talents. The funds will be used to cover expenses such as travel, accommodation, competition fees, and costumes for the team. Non-dancers are welcome to attend the event, which will include a spaghetti dinner and performances by the dance team. Tickets can be purchased through various methods, including online and at the door. The event will also feature special guest performances in addition to the dance team's routines.
lrmart
I have about 150 families needing to raise money for 2 different dance trips that take place in March. We have a spaghetti dinner Jan 24, so am planning on starting this ASAP so money/orders will be in by then. We need to start this as soon as possible and I DO NOT have enough catalogs to hand out to everyone....

I was thinking of printing out the January guest specials and attach it to an order form and a letter saying "thanks for supporting...go to my website if you want to see the other awesome products" etc. Put about 5 of these in an envelope with a "master form" and hand out to each dancer....

what do you think?

Thanks!
Linda

I think that's a great idea, Linda! It's a great way to make sure everyone has access to the January guest specials, as well as a good way to get people to visit your website to see other products. You could also print out some of your most popular products and include them in the envelope, so people will have an idea of what they can order. Additionally, if you have any promotional items or discounts you could offer, you could include those as well. Good luck!

Hi Linda,I think your idea of attaching the January guest specials to an order form and letter is a great way to start raising money for your dance trips. It's important to get the word out as soon as possible, and this method seems like a quick and efficient way to do so.In addition to handing them out to each dancer, you could also post the information on your website or social media pages to reach a wider audience. You can also encourage the dancers and their families to share the information with their friends and family.Another idea is to reach out to local businesses and see if they would be interested in supporting your cause by purchasing from your catalog or making a donation. You can offer to display their logo or name at your spaghetti dinner as a way of thanking them for their support.Overall, I think your plan is a great start and I hope it helps you reach your fundraising goals for the dance trips. Best of luck!

Related to Raise Funds for Dance Trips | Spaghetti Dinner Jan 24 - Order Now!

1. What is the purpose of the "Raise Funds for Dance Trips" event?

The purpose of the "Raise Funds for Dance Trips" event is to raise money to support upcoming dance trips for our dance team. These trips allow our dancers to compete and perform at various events and showcase their talents.

2. How will the funds be used from the event?

The funds raised from the event will go towards covering expenses such as travel, accommodation, competition fees, and costumes for our dance team. This will help to alleviate the financial burden on our dancers and their families.

3. Can non-dancers attend the event?

Absolutely! We welcome anyone who wants to support our dance team and enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner. We encourage you to bring friends, family, and colleagues to help us raise even more funds for our dance trips.

4. How can I purchase tickets for the event?

You can purchase tickets for the event by contacting our team captain or any member of our dance team. You can also purchase tickets online through our website or social media pages. Tickets will also be available at the door on the day of the event.

5. Will there be any entertainment at the event?

Yes, in addition to the delicious spaghetti dinner, there will also be performances by our dance team. We will showcase some of our dance routines and give you a taste of what our team has been working on. We may also have some special guest performances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • PCCHeather0506