• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Order Forms for Fundraiser

In summary, an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser is a form used for fundraising that allows individuals to purchase Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or event. To obtain this form, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or local fundraising coordinator. All Pampered Chef products are available for purchase through this form, and orders typically take 2-3 weeks to be delivered. Additionally, you can still earn host rewards for your fundraiser and your consultant or coordinator can provide more information on the host rewards program and its benefits.
nicki25
Silver Member
Does anyone have an outside order form that is 1/2 the size of the ones we have at pamperedchef.com??? I have a fundrasier starting on Monday and I want to include the order forms but I am suppose to bring 200 packets to the dance school and I would like to have to only copy enough outside order forms to include 2-3 per packet (but I want them to be able to put 2-3 orders for different people on 1 page). So, basically I need an order form that will allow 2 different people to order on the same page. I am just trying to save some money for copies. Thanks in advance!!

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer an outside order form that is 1/2 the size of their standard forms. However, you could create your own form using a Word document or other software program. You could include all the information from the standard form, just reduce the overall size. This would help you save on copies and allow for multiple orders to be placed on the same page.

Hi there! I don't personally have an outside order form that fits your specific needs, but I would suggest checking out some templates online. There are many free templates available that allow for multiple orders on one page. You can also try asking in a Facebook group or forum for Pampered Chef consultants, as someone may have created a customized order form that they can share with you. Good luck with your fundraiser!

What is an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser?

An Outside Order Form for Fundraiser is a form that allows individuals to place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or event. It is typically used for fundraising purposes and allows customers to support a cause while purchasing high-quality kitchen products.

How do I get an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser?

To get an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or local fundraising coordinator. They will be able to provide you with the necessary forms and information to get started with your fundraiser.

What products are available for purchase through an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser?

All Pampered Chef products are available for purchase through an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food products. Your consultant or fundraising coordinator can provide you with a catalog or online link to view all available products.

How long does it take for orders to be delivered through an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser?

Orders placed through an Outside Order Form for Fundraiser typically take 2-3 weeks to be delivered. This allows for processing and shipping of the products to the fundraiser coordinator, who will then distribute them to the customers.

Can I still earn host rewards for my Outside Order Fundraiser?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for your Outside Order Fundraiser. The consultant or fundraising coordinator will be able to provide you with information on how the host rewards program works and what benefits you can receive based on the total sales from your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • rebeccasmith