• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Fundraisers: Tips & Templates for Your Business

In summary, Beth said that she does fundraisers, but she is ambivalent about them because the donation rate is small. She also said that she is tired and would rather focus on her cooking shows. She said that she has a preschool fundraiser scheduled for November, but she is going for trip points and Sell-a-thon (if it's that month) rather than worrying about commission. Beth also said that she has a BIngo going on at the moment.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I did several fundraisers in the first couple years of my business but haven't promoted it in quite some time. Could those of you who have successful fundraisers please post some tips and possibly letters/etc that you use.

Beth the most recent one I had was a HO lead.I'm ambivalent about FRs. I feel like I have to give away the cow to get them going b/c the donation rate is so small. I know others (Kate comes to mind) make it work, but honestly I'd rather just focus on having great cooking shows. My last FR was really just a cooking show anyway and my next one is as well. I hate the lower commission, too.

Ditto what Deb says! I haven't had any that I was pleased with. The only ones I do on a regular basis are for HWC.

Also, be careful about tax--I did a fundraiser for my son's school last year, and had to eat the sales tax--PC had to have it, the school couldn't charge it. Won't do that again!
I also did one with a friend who wanted to feature lots of PC dishes--gave up a whole Sunday to cook--and charge a dollar a vote for people to vote for their favorite dish--proceeds for the charity. They were so concerned about getting the "votes," they wouldn't even let me talk about the PC products--never again on that one, too!
Just go in with your eyes wide open is my best advice!
I have a preschool fundraiser scheduled for November, but I'm going for trip points and Sell-a-thon (if it's that month) rather than worrying about commission!

I just did a Quarter Auction for my church with my friend Melba. We donated the food and made several PC recipes.
I used the products I had recieved for sell-a thon for the prizes and then I was reimbursed with the rest going to the church.
All in all...FUN DAY! 34 people there! I submitted a 750 show and made full commissiopn and the church gets $200.
More people would definetly equal more money.
I also have a BIngo going on at the moment. I will post on that when I have experienced the whole process.

Please tell us more on how you made a full commission?! Where did the orders come from? Did you demo? I'm sleepy and a little dopey right now Kooltus can you please explain that better?

What types of fundraisers can I do with Pampered Chef?

There are many options for fundraisers with Pampered Chef, including virtual parties, in-person cooking shows, and online fundraisers. You can also create a personalized fundraiser page to share with supporters.

How do I set up a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up a successful fundraiser, first determine your fundraising goal and target audience. Then, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can provide you with tips, templates, and support throughout the process. Make sure to promote your fundraiser through social media and email to maximize participation.

Can I customize the products available for my fundraiser?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to choose specific products to feature in your fundraiser. You can also create custom bundles or packages to make your fundraiser unique and appealing to your audience.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef fundraiser include setting a clear fundraising goal, promoting your fundraiser through multiple channels, and offering incentives or rewards for top supporters. It's also important to communicate with your consultant and keep them updated throughout the fundraiser.

How can I track the progress of my fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a fundraising dashboard where you can track the progress of your fundraiser in real-time. You can see the number of orders, total sales, and even track individual supporter contributions. Your consultant can also provide you with updates and reports as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies