• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Help With This Request From a Host

In summary, the conversation is about planning a holiday themed party and deciding on activities for moms and kids to do together. Ideas include making holiday cookies, decorating cupcakes and pretzel wreaths, and assembling a trifle. The group also discusses the age range of the children and the possibility of having a separate "kids" party. Some members express concern about the messiness of the activities.
baychef
Silver Member
Ok, my incredible friends with great ideas...I am running on 4 hours of sleep (I am SO not able to function too long on just 4 hours let alone think!!) and I have a host ready to send out flyers and I am trying to hold her back so I can make sure that this is not play time for the kids....

want to make the party holiday themed ... Specifically Dec holidays to get aLl in mood for things they might need for baking and cooking. I'd love to make it interactive moms and kids or have a side "kids" party and have the wee ones decorate cookies or something. Any thoughts or other ideas?

So hear are my ideas...

using the cookie press, also using some Pillsbury sugar cookie dough. Then using the decorator bottle set and filling the mini tart pan with various sprinkles.

Also, my son used to make the cookie dough and hershey kiss cookies when he was younger...and then I could drizzle them with chocolate to dress them up.

Maybe a theme of "Getting Santa's plate of cookies ready"

HELP!!!:chef:

I've had a consultant do a "side party" where the kids assemble a trifle. It's pretty simple (may be messy!), but they can kind of almost be on their own doing it if all the ingredients are all laid out and ready.

I would be sure, and not put this on the flyer but talk to her about it, that it's not a KIDS party... the parents have to be there as well.

A previous Homemade for the Holidays theme with the pretzel wreaths goes over really well with kids. Very easy to make and not too messy. I use the coating trays to melt the chocolate and fill my 1c prep bowls with different colored sprinkles.

Oh, you ladies are brave! I have a 20 month old & one that just turned 3 years old a week ago. My PC Shows are my time AWAY from the hectic Mommy life. I would soooooo not be on board for a kids interactive show right now. :blushing: My shows are my reprieve. LOL

Sheila said:
Oh, you ladies are brave! I have a 20 month old & one that just turned 3 years old a week ago. My PC Shows are my time AWAY from the hectic Mommy life. I would soooooo not be on board for a kids interactive show right now. :blushing: My shows are my reprieve. LOL

My son is 20 now so I will be running around and crazy just like the Moms. I was thinking of the pretzel wreaths as well. And I did get the Mom to hold off on her flyer!!:D:pray:

I did a Cupcake Decorating & Pretzel Wreath making event with a Girl Scout troop last year. The girls earned a badge, and then they collected orders for a fundraiser. They had a blast doing the cupcakes and wreaths! I had 4 round tables, and I borrowed a decorator set (so we had 2) and I had 2 groups of girls decorate cupcakes, and 2 groups do wreaths...and then they switched.

It was way more fun than I thought it would be!

One more question... when she says "wee ones"... how young is she talking???

finley1991 said:
One more question... when she says "wee ones"... how young is she talking???

I think some are way too young to do the pretzel wreaths so I am thinking of having things done so they can just play in the decorations!! Lick and slop, sneeze and cough their way through their decorating:D:yuck::sick:

1. How can I request help from a host?

To request help from a host, you can reach out to them directly through email or phone. You can also submit a request through our customer service portal on our website.

2. What information should I include in my request for help?

When requesting help from a host, be sure to include your name, contact information, and a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing. It is also helpful to include any relevant order or product information.

3. How long does it typically take for a host to respond to a request for help?

The response time may vary depending on the host's availability and the urgency of the issue. However, our hosts strive to respond to all requests for help within 24 hours.

4. Can I request help with an order that I placed through a host's party?

Yes, you can request help with any orders that were placed through a host's party. Our hosts are happy to assist with any issues or questions you may have regarding your order.

5. Is there a limit to the number of times I can request help from a host?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can request help from a host. Our hosts are always happy to assist and ensure that you have a positive experience with our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DinaAlbert
  • pamela