• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Short webpage title: What is the Fair Door Prize Slip?

In summary, Fair Door Prize Slips are a common way for attendees at fairs and events to enter into a raffle or drawing for a prize. These slips typically require the person's name, contact information, and sometimes a question or prompt to answer. They can usually be obtained at the registration table or booth, but can also be handed out by event staff or volunteers. It is necessary to fill out a Fair Door Prize Slip in order to enter the drawing, and the information required typically includes your name, contact information, and possibly a question or prompt. While most events only allow one prize per slip, some may allow multiple entries with different slips. It is recommended to check with event staff for specific rules and guidelines regarding Fair Door Prize
aried
Gold Member
Here is a door prize slip I use at fairs.

ann

Attachments

• dps.doc
    23 KB · Views: 394
Thank you Ann, hope you don't mind if I steal, oops I mean borrow this : )

iemae: Wow, that's a great idea! I always struggle with finding good door prizes for my booth at fairs. Can you tell us more about your slip and how it works?

What are Fair Door Prize Slips?

Fair Door Prize Slips are slips of paper that attendees fill out at a fair or event in order to be entered into a raffle or drawing for a prize. These slips typically include the person's name, contact information, and sometimes a question or prompt to answer.

How can I obtain Fair Door Prize Slips?

Fair Door Prize Slips can usually be found at the registration table or booth at a fair or event. They may also be handed out by event staff or volunteers throughout the event. If you are unable to find them, you can always ask a staff member for assistance.

Do I have to fill out a Fair Door Prize Slip to enter the drawing?

Yes, in most cases, you will need to fill out a Fair Door Prize Slip in order to be entered into the drawing. This ensures that all participants have an equal chance of winning and also allows the event organizers to contact the winner.

What information do I need to include on a Fair Door Prize Slip?

Typically, Fair Door Prize Slips will require your name, contact information (such as phone number or email), and sometimes a question or prompt to answer. It's important to fill out all required fields accurately to ensure you are eligible for the drawing.

Can I win multiple prizes with one Fair Door Prize Slip?

In most cases, you can only win one prize per Fair Door Prize Slip. However, some events may allow you to enter multiple times with different slips, giving you more chances to win. It's always best to check with event staff for the specific rules and guidelines regarding Fair Door Prize Slips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • terena
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • jodiga1