• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winning a Door Prize: My Exciting Experience

In summary, at a Pampered Chef party, I won a door prize by filling out a raffle ticket and being randomly chosen. The door prize was a Pampered Chef product worth $25 or more. Purchasing products does not increase your chances of winning and door prizes are given out at every party. If you win, you can choose from a selection of Pampered Chef products.
terena
Here is a door prize slip that was given to me.

Attachments

• Prize Drawing slip 2009-2010.doc
    42 KB · Views: 734
Love it! Thank you!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Great idea - just tweaked it! :) :)

dot, how did you tweek it? share please

I like the idea of the months though I'd do a blank one too. Also, not sure I'd want the actual months for each show since they'd be useless after February (in this case), but maybe a fix would be this month, next month or ________ ? However, I think I may do this for my upcoming booth! That will help me know which ones are major priority. Thanks!

I like it but think its missing the boat on asking about possible fundraisers & registries. Overall nice format.

1. How did you win the door prize?

I won the door prize at a Pampered Chef party by filling out a raffle ticket and being chosen at random.

2. What was the door prize?

The door prize was a Pampered Chef product, such as a kitchen tool or cookbook, valued at $25 or more.

3. Did you have to purchase anything to be eligible for the door prize?

No, purchasing products at a Pampered Chef party does not increase your chances of winning the door prize. It is a completely random selection process.

4. How often do people win door prizes at Pampered Chef parties?

Door prizes are typically given out at every Pampered Chef party, so there is a good chance you will have the opportunity to win one if you attend.

5. Can you choose the door prize you want if you win?

Yes, the winner of the door prize can choose from a selection of Pampered Chef products valued at $25 or more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmeg