• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Door Prize Dilemma: Free Cooking Show or Product?

In summary, a free cooking show is a way to get your host more customers, and a gift certificate is a good prize for a booth/fair.
milkangel
i do not know what to have for a door prize in a small town. Should i have a free cooking show or put a product on for door prize i can not decide which to do what do you all think the show is sat :confused:

season's best cookbook!

I would do a free cooking show.

Do a "or" prize - 2 draws 2 winners. That way whoever entries is at least willing to do a show b/c they entered to win it.

A free cooking show got me 6 bookings this summer. I would display colorful silverware, plates, cups, etc. to have a visual of what a free cooking show would look like.

For me... as a door prize for a booth/fair, I always make a gift certificate that they have to redeem through me. It can be in any amount you want, and it either gets you more in sales, a customer or a new hostess.

when you talk about a free cooking show, what exactly do you mean? aren''t all cooking shows "free"?

I think it means that the consultant buys the ingredients, and not the host buying them - please correct me if i am wrong

cfroehl1 said:
when you talk about a free cooking show, what exactly do you mean? aren''t all cooking shows "free"?
It's sending the invites and buying the ingredients for your host.

I offer free shipping as a door prize.

Q-about the free cooking show...
does your host still receive the $15 credit?

Mary, yes, I do give the host the $15 credit as well.

At the 4 or so booths that I have done in the past, I have offered the Free Cooking Show as a prize as well.

I have a booth next week. I found a great suggestion on another similar thread posted recently, for a drawing for a gift certificate redeemable for : 10% off an individual order, $10 in additional free product when you host a show, or $25 kit credit when you become a consultant. I like that idea.

1. What is "Door Prize Dilemma"?

"Door Prize Dilemma" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a free cooking show or product by hosting a party or attending a show.

2. How can I participate in "Door Prize Dilemma"?

To participate, simply host a Pampered Chef cooking show or attend one as a guest. At the end of the show, the host or guest will have the chance to win a free cooking show or product through a random drawing.

3. What types of free cooking shows or products can I win?

The free cooking shows or products available through "Door Prize Dilemma" may vary, but they can include anything from a free kitchen tool to a full cooking show with a personal consultant.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can win "Door Prize Dilemma"?

Yes, there is a limit of one win per household per calendar year. This allows everyone to have a fair chance at winning a free cooking show or product.

5. Can I still participate in "Door Prize Dilemma" if I am not able to attend a cooking show?

Unfortunately, only guests who attend a Pampered Chef cooking show are eligible to participate in "Door Prize Dilemma". However, you can still have the chance to win by hosting your own show or referring a friend to host one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies