• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Booth Success: Creative Door Prize Ideas for Upcoming Events

In summary, the author suggests hosting a show to generate more business. There are different things that can be done for the booths, such as having grab-n-go products available, having cash and carry sales, or reminding people of the larger free shopping spree that is available when hosting a show.
milkangel
i have at least 3 booths coming up. one still have to call or here from which is in feb and 2 in march. so what should i do and put as a door prize?

a power cooking show! you pick up the ingredients and your "winner" and friends can learn how to cook! make a notation that you will choose a few winners, that way you can contact everyone and if you call mulitple people that were together, they don't think that you are calling everyone! I'd say maybe put like 5 prizes available!

Ok thanks good idea.

2 booths in march and i was woundering of what to do. the one is about 130 miles away and it is 3 days with 6 consultants sharing the days. i will be doing more of the days being i am the one setting up and taking down. so what sould i do for any thing?

what about for the help whip cancer stuff....if you can get your hands on the stuff?

The HWC won't be available until April probably since the SAT for it is not until March. There is some great ideas for booth setup on here. If you have the Bamboo, set it up since it is the Host special in April. You can print the May Host/Guest specials out and put them in picture frames to show. I didn't draw for a "Free Show" from every person...just those who said they were interested in BOOKING a Show and gave me a "ballpark month" they wanted it. If I had a group of ladies come up, they all didn't want to book a show...just one usually did!

Do hourly drawings for free Gift Certificates (redeemable with YOU ONLY of course) on the half-hour, to setup a 'feeding frenzy' environment. Remind folks as they fill out the slip that they get a much larger Free Shopping Spree by hosting a show.Have grab-n-go products out in cellophane bags (garlic press, chopper, ice cream scoop, mix & chop) if you want cash & carry sales.

Any one else have ideas for the booths. i now have 3 in march so i really need ideas for each one.

1. What are some creative ideas for setting up three booths at a Pampered Chef event?

There are many different ways you can set up three booths at a Pampered Chef event. One idea is to have one booth dedicated to showcasing our cookware products, another booth for our kitchen gadgets, and a third booth for our pantry items. You could also have a theme for each booth, such as a "grilling station" with our grilling products, a "baking station" with our baking tools, and a "hosting station" with our entertaining essentials.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef booth stand out at a crowded event?

There are a few ways you can make your booth stand out at a crowded event. First, make sure your booth is visually appealing with eye-catching displays and signage. You can also offer samples or demonstrations of our products to draw people in. Another idea is to have a raffle or giveaway to entice people to visit your booth. Lastly, make sure your booth is staffed with friendly and knowledgeable consultants who can engage with potential customers.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef booth to fit the theme of my event?

Yes, you can definitely customize your Pampered Chef booth to fit the theme of your event. We offer a variety of themed products and displays that can be used to create a cohesive and personalized booth. Additionally, we have consultants who can work with you to create a customized booth that fits the specific needs and theme of your event.

4. How can I effectively promote my Pampered Chef booth before the event?

One effective way to promote your Pampered Chef booth before the event is to utilize social media. Create posts and share pictures of our products, promotions, and giveaways to generate excitement and interest. You can also reach out to your network of friends and family and invite them to stop by your booth. Additionally, you can advertise your booth on event websites or through flyers and posters in the local community.

5. What are some popular products to feature at a Pampered Chef booth?

Some popular products to feature at a Pampered Chef booth include our famous Kitchen Knives, Stoneware, and Non-Stick Cookware. Our Mix 'N Scraper, Manual Food Processor, and Quick Cooker are also fan favorites. Additionally, our pantry items like seasonings, sauces, and dressings are great for offering samples and generating interest. Ultimately, it's important to showcase a variety of products to appeal to different customers and their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • VeronicaW