• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Rethink About Booths Ideas?

even if they don't want the product, they usually take the freebie.I also like to bring samples of my products in my backpack. I also like to have my business cards on me. I only give them to people if they are really interested in what I'm selling.
milkangel
i want to revamp my thinking about booths and what people want and what i would like from them if i were that peroson signing up for door prize and looking a the booth but i do need ideas. like in these catigories

1. bookings
2. sales
3. recuiting
4 wedding
If i want to take my family to DW next year i am going to have to work hard. so i will need your help.

some ideas for the rest of you.
book in short like in a 2 week periods insted of 2 months
express shows
no demo shows.

I am going to try that now. but i have 3 booths in march and i need FRESH ideas.
what to do with my 3 tierd stand and what to have on it?
what to have in recruiting packs?
how to get more sales to compesait the booth cost?
i find great ideas on her but sometime you need fresh ones

thanks in advance.:)

I love you for starting this thread. I have done a ton of booths over the past year, and feel that I am missing something.

One thing I have learned is whatever you bring, it's never what they want to see! So, for your own sanity, keep it simple and light.

There's a two separate camps regarding cash and carry. Some say it helps pay for the booth and gets your customers, some say why would you want to inventory product. Personally, for the next few booths I do, I am bringing a half doz mix and chops and some SB's and that's it for cash/carry. Anything else, it can be ordered.

What I would like to see is a booth prize drawing slip. It has to be simple, and quick to fill out and something that would discourage the "sticker for anything free" crowd.

Can't wait to hear what others have to say.

I noticed last time I did a booth with the help of one of my wonderful recruits that she was twice the sales person that I am because when she saw someone looking at something, she told them how much she loved that product and how she used it at home. Almost like she wanted to keep it for herself.
I put cookies from Sams or Walmart on the 3 tier stand to give away.
As much as I want to make a profit at my booths, I'm there more for leads that I get from the door prize slips. Try to watch as they fill them out because they might put that they want to start PC or host a show, fold it, and walk away.

Here is a door prize slip I revised from one I got on here. I also do NOT hand a slip to each and every person. I wear my apron at the booth and keep them in my pocket along with a pen to give someone if they are REALLY interested and not just signing up for some freebie. I would rather have 20 good leads than 100 people who have no desire to buy anything or host a show signing my drawing slips.

Attachments

• BOOTH DRAWING SLIP.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 571
I love booths and it really does increase my contacts. In fact, I just did a $1500 bridal shower for an expo customer. What contact have I had with her? Seen her at an expo that I do twice a year and see probably 200 people. She gets my email newsletters and therefore, I'm HER consultant. She contacted me via EMAIL to book a bridal shower for future DIL. Host coaching...all email. LOVE it!! SO...even if you don't see an immediate result, don't worry! Of course, I always seem to get bookings that happen right away to pay for the booth.Okay...sorry for the share. Here's my ideas...Put "Fill out completely for drawing" or something like that on your slips. Many won't, but I don't include them. I also tell people, it's OKAY to say you aren't interested. I'm just not a great mind reader YET and need to know what you need from me.I'm really after emails b/c that's easy contacting for me and easily immediate. For what to bring. New stuff and favorites, plus anything that's easily missed in the catalog. I find that the easy adjustable measuring cups get people to stop and play with them :). I do bring cash n carry. I find that it really gets people to stop b/c it's shopping, not me selling? I also offer free upgrade to direct shipping and people really jump on that.I hand out drawing slips too so that I don't get just everyone filling them out.I have a friend help and we really chat with people and have a lot of fun. VERY important. Stand and smile and if you aren't busy, then play with your set up. If you are just standing there, people can be a little afraid of the attack consultant. If you "seem" distracted, they can approach :).

Jules711 - what do you bring for Cash N Carry items?

Well, the best sellers for ME have been:Mix n Chops (CRAZY popular...I actually took 20 last time b/c I kept selling out so fast...yes...I sold them...but had about 200 people stop so...).Mini-serving Spatulas
Season's Best, ESPECIALLY old ones
Twix-itsI also get some outlet items too b/c people really love stuff they can't get at a show. I even have consultants shop that stuff :).I'm also willing to sell my display products.If you want to try other products, I've found Nylon Tools - Basic, All Purpose Spreaders, Scoops (esp Medium), Skinny Scrapers, & Small Mix n Scrapers to be popular when I have them.If this is your first cash n carry, you can just bring stuff that you would give as gifts or incentives to hosts/guests. You can also buy some potential gifts for friends/family or stuff YOU want. Bring it. If it sells, buy a replacement. If it doesn't, you aren't out anything.

I love this thread! Thanks! I have my first booth on Saturday. Thanks for posting the slip.

I hope you don't mind I changed it a bit... Here it is in case anyone wants to use it... I took out address and changed the wording a little bit on the options.

View attachment BOOTH DRAWING SLIP(2).doc

1. What are some creative ideas for booth setups at events?

Some creative ideas for booth setups at events include using themed decorations and props, offering interactive demonstrations or activities, using eye-catching signage and displays, and incorporating social media or technology elements.

2. How can I make my booth stand out from others at a crowded event?

To make your booth stand out from others at a crowded event, consider using bright and bold colors, offering free samples or giveaways, having a visually appealing display, and using unique or eye-catching products.

3. What are some effective ways to engage with potential customers at a booth?

Effective ways to engage with potential customers at a booth include being friendly and approachable, actively listening to their needs and interests, offering product demonstrations or samples, and providing useful information or tips.

4. How can I effectively showcase my products at a booth?

To effectively showcase your products at a booth, make sure they are prominently displayed and easily accessible, use attractive packaging or labeling, provide product information or demonstrations, and offer special deals or promotions.

5. What are some tips for designing a successful booth layout?

Some tips for designing a successful booth layout include making sure it is easy to navigate, using a mix of vertical and horizontal displays, having a clear and visible entrance, and creating different areas for product display, demonstration, and customer interaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel