• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

130 Booths Around 3000 People Total

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for a home show in March. The participants shared tips on how to make the most of booth space and attract customers, such as having a simple set up, showcasing products, offering free shows, and having cash and carry items. They also advised against serving food without a food handlers license and suggested using different levels and handouts to draw attention to the booth. It was also recommended to have help at the booth due to the high number of attendees.
milkangel
ideas for the home show in march? i found oout how meany booths 130 and between 3 days there are 3000 people to come through the booths and that is a lot of people ideas please.
what to bring
What to have
recruiting
bookings
Sales!!!!

Try looking under the forum "Booths and Fairs" I think it's called. There are TONS of helpful tips and ideas under there!

Congratulations and good luck!!

Keep it simple. Don't have too much stuff that people get distracted but have it set up in a way that they walk into your booth instead of you standing behind a table. Also, I would show something about the Wedding Registry and have forms there for people to fill out to register if interested. A lot of engaged couples go to that type of show. Hope you do well.

You can have samples of food to try, along with the recipes. Do you have the SA 3 tiered stand? You can showcase items on the SA pieces, as well as show the new bamboo items. Sample the oil dipping seasoning with bread. Put out a batter bowl and offer free shows. Have some cash and carry. Small items, not to much that you get stuck with things if they don't sell. People will buy cookbooks as well as seasonings. Good luck!

I'm sorry about this if it sounds harsh. BUT...

DO NOT SERVE FOOD!!

You do not have a food handlers license and it is more trouble than it is worth. We don't sell food we sell kitchen products! Focus on the products!! Take some time and go through the pictures that have been posted here from other's booths. You will get great ideas to make the most of your table space.

I agree about the food. I have done tons of booths, and from experience food attracts kids, and more kids... mostly without their mothers. When i do my booths, I like to put a variety of items out from our sets and group them accordingly. And I like to draw attention to my booth with different levels (with boxes underneath the tablecloth). I usually hand out of pamplets, old catlogs, flyers, etc to get my name in people hands. I usually have a door prize drawing and have the door prize slips which gets me tons of leads. I dont usually have much success with sales, mostly its a lead getting event for me. I do take several Season's best because people will ask for those... Good luck!

PS- with that many people, you might need some help. I have gotten my mom there with me before to help pass out stuff and get them to fill out that door prize slip until I could get over there. :)

Related to 130 Booths Around 3000 People Total

1. What is the purpose of having 130 booths and 3000 people at an event?

The purpose of having 130 booths and 3000 people at an event is to create a large and diverse marketplace for our Pampered Chef products. This allows us to showcase a wide range of our products and provide a variety of options for our customers to choose from.

2. How are the booths organized at the event?

The booths at the event are organized based on product categories, making it easier for customers to navigate and find the products they are interested in. We also strategically place popular or new products in prominent locations to attract more attention.

3. Will there be any demonstrations or cooking shows at the event?

Yes, we will have various demonstrations and cooking shows throughout the event. These will be conducted by our experienced consultants and will showcase how to use our products to create delicious and easy meals.

4. Can I purchase products directly from the booths at the event?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the booths at the event. Our consultants will be available to assist you with your purchases and answer any questions you may have about the products.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available at the event?

Yes, there will be special offers and discounts available at the event. Keep an eye out for our promotions and deals, as they will be announced throughout the event. Don't miss out on the chance to get your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • Kasper2010