• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi I Am New to This Site. I Am Doing a Booth at a Home and Garden

In summary, I suggest you bring flyers and old catalogs, mini catalogs, and a free cooking show. You could also use old theme show recipe cards or computer generated recipes.
milkangel
Hi i am new to this site. i am doing a booth at a home and garden show in a month and half so i was woundering what to have as far as prizes go and what to bing in genral. how meany catys to bring.

there are tons of threads on this type of thing. Looking for threads with that similar question would probably get you a ton of info quickly.

What to bringI suggest you bring flyers and old catalogs. That way you aren't wasting the new ones. F/W 2007 is almost over and if you don't have any more shows for this month, I suggest you use those cattys instead of the new ones.

Mini catalogs are good too for those interested in booking shows, before you actually get them a host packet. I would be weary to hand out host packets at a huge event like this. Might be a waste of money on MIA hosts.

You could use many door prizes to give away and it won't be so hard on the checkbook. I don't know if you would be allowed to give away some cranberry bark, do you remember that recipe? It looks so pretty in cellophane and it's not so expensive. Or you could raffle off an extra product you might have that you don't want or need.

Debbie :D

Thanks for your input i will keep looking

I have used for my giveaway is a free cooking show. That has worked wonderfully for me. This only get's those interested in actually having a cooking show entering the drawing.

A free cooking show for me is bringing the ingredients for the recipe.

Good luck!

that is what i was thinking but if you have some people not interested in hosting but wants to put in name for the drawing what then do you have? 1 or2

what is the highest sales at a booth?

I usually don't sell much at a booth. Alot of people like to sign up for the door prize and may book a show but usually sales are low at booths for me. I like to give out a recipe card with my info and a flyer with recruiting and booking information on it. I've had a couple people order off my website later but never any real leads from handing things out so I don't spend much money on them. I do one good prize. Something I'm trying to get out of my "inventory": small round stone, salads cookbook, etc. Then the rest are generally Season's Best cookbooks or Free Kitchen Shows. I also don't bring current catalogs unless I have some to give away. If you have time, order some of the new mini catalogs and give those to people if they ask for a catalog.

For a gift, I usually give a gift certificate. Means an order or I'm out nothing. My goal is to get new customers/hosts. I have gotten several that receive my e-newsletter and just come see me at those to see what cash n carry I have. I do tend to get $200 or so in orders at the bigger expos. The free Cooking Show is a great idea, esp if you are really looking for bookings. While you may not have as many entries, they WILL be people interested in having a show so you don't waste your time with everyone just signing up. However, I have had catalog shows with a lot that WILL NOT do a show...ever! Then I mention just passing a catalog and they say...oh I can do that! It doesn't occur to them that's a show too! So...I would say free Cooking Show or gift for your Catalog show or something??Personally, I keep all of my drawing slips WITH me. I don't put the box out front (it's tucked away) b/c the idea is that people interested in PC can sign up. If you just want to win, you won't bother to talk to me. I get a lot of people signing up, but at least they had some connect with me or one of my "helpers".

I usually do a drawing or a GC ($25 or $50 depending on my checkbook). They when I am making my follow-up call (no later than 2 days after festival) I offer any show "yes" or "maybe" a free cooking show. I call everyone, even those not interested in booking or the opportunity and thank them for stopping by my booth. You would be surprised how many no's become yes's.

I also use old catalogs and give away old theme show recipe cards, or computer generated PC recipes out also.

If my calendar is really sparse, I also use the "book to look" incentive to get bookings.

Good luck!

1. What is the purpose of the "Hi I Am New to This Site" booth at the Home and Garden event?

The purpose of the booth is to introduce new customers to Pampered Chef and showcase our products in the home and garden setting. It is also a great opportunity to connect with potential hosts for our cooking shows.

2. What types of products will be featured at the booth?

We will have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items on display at the booth. Our consultants will also be available to demonstrate how to use the products and answer any questions.

3. Can I make purchases at the booth?

Yes, you can make purchases at the booth. We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and checks. We also offer convenient ordering options if the product you want is not available at the booth.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the booth?

Yes, we will have exclusive promotions and discounts available at the booth. Our consultants will be happy to inform you about any current offers and help you save on your purchases.

5. Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the booth?

Yes, you can sign up to become a consultant at the booth. Our consultants will be available to answer any questions and provide you with information about joining our team. It's a great opportunity to start your own business and earn extra income while sharing your love for cooking and our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
IvoryCat
  • pchockeymom