• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Club and Workshop Sign up Sheet at Booth

In summary, a Cooking Club and Workshop Sign up Sheet is a form used to collect information from individuals interested in joining a cooking club or attending a workshop event. It can be filled out at the booth or online, and there are typically no fees associated with signing up. Multiple sign-ups are allowed, but some workshops may have limited space and may require pre-registration. Cancellations can be made by contacting customer service or visiting the booth, but certain workshops may have a cancellation policy.
noelskitchen
I'm going to be at the Home & Garden show at the end of the month and I've been thinking a lot of having a cooking club and a cooking workshop (both for children and adults). I'm looking for a sign up sheet that I could have on a clipboard at my booth. I've read through some of the threads and came up with information on the cooking club and workshops but only one sign up sheet.

For those of you who have success in this part of your business with the clubs and workshops can you share yours? I want it to be eye catching.

Bumping, this sounds like a good idea...

I have had this same idea. Lots of ladies at my church are always asking about recipes and I thought that it might be a good opportunity for the ladies.

1. What is a Cooking Club and Workshop Sign up Sheet?

A Cooking Club and Workshop Sign up Sheet is a form used to collect information from individuals who are interested in joining a cooking club or attending a workshop event. It typically includes fields for personal information, such as name and contact information, as well as options for selecting the desired club or workshop. This information is then used for planning and organizing the event.

2. How can I sign up for a Cooking Club or Workshop at the booth?

To sign up for a Cooking Club or Workshop at the booth, simply approach our booth staff and ask for a sign-up sheet. Fill out the required information and select the club or workshop you are interested in. You can also sign up online through our website or by contacting our customer service.

3. Are there any fees associated with signing up for a Cooking Club or Workshop?

There are typically no fees associated with signing up for a Cooking Club or Workshop at our booth. However, some workshops may have a small fee for materials or ingredients. This will be clearly stated on the sign-up sheet or during the registration process.

4. Can I sign up for multiple Cooking Clubs or Workshops at the booth?

Yes, you can sign up for multiple Cooking Clubs or Workshops at the booth. Simply indicate your preferences on the sign-up sheet or let our booth staff know which clubs or workshops you are interested in. However, please note that some workshops may have limited space and may require pre-registration.

5. Can I cancel my sign-up for a Cooking Club or Workshop?

Yes, you can cancel your sign-up for a Cooking Club or Workshop by contacting our customer service or by visiting our booth. We understand that plans can change and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, please note that some workshops may have a cancellation policy and may require advance notice for cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • raebates