• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Booth: Quick Ideas for Your First Open House

In summary, the local business is hosting an open house and many different DS consultants are going to be there. The show is Saturday 10 until 2. The PC canceled and she wanted to know if the consultant could cover. The consultant is going to try and make more of an effort with their table settings.
paige2184
A local business is hosting an open house. Many different DS consultants are going to be there. I got a call last night that the PC canceled and she wanted to know if I could cover. THe show is saturday 10 until 2. I need some simple and quick ideas. This is my first booth!!! HELP!!:eek:

Don't over think it. Take a table or two (if not provided). Set up your products on the table (The booth photos thread will help with that.) Have several host packets and recruiting packets made up. Have a BUNCH of either mini-catalogs or Recipe cards ready to go with your stamp on them. Have your calendar for your next 1-2 months of available dates ready. Take some catalogs and order forms (you won't hand out your big catalogs if you can help it...you'd just be throwing money away. BUt maybe give one to someone if they place an order or book a show.)Then you stand out front of your booth tables (NOT BEHIND). As people pass buy, you ask if they'd like a free recipe. If they say yes, then you can ask them if they are familiar with the Pampered Chef. Wait for their response. Then I have one of two responses....and I borrowed them from CK Hall's workshop notes (memorize them! I did the day before a booth, and it worked perfectly).
KNOW your 30 second commercial! I love this! Always, always ASK....Here's mine: "So, are you familiar with the Pampered Chef? Well, we are just like the Food Network but LIVE in your home! What you do is invite your friends over and I come and cook a super easy and healthy recipe in 30 minutes or less while showing our amazing kitchen tools and how they make food prep and cooking a snap! Folks can shop at the show for the items they would like, we have lots of fun, and, as the host, you get FREE product and the whole catalog is on sale for YOU! What do you think? I'd love to do a cooking show for you! Does that sound like something you would be interested in?So here is another red flag statement - Do you work with the Pampered Chef, I LOVE the Pampered Chef!
I'm all over that one!! First thing I say: Yes, they are amazing aren't they? What is your favorite product you have purchased? Oh yeah, I love that one! Have you heard of our Miracle Pot? It's actually called the deep covered baker? I call it the Miracle Pot cuz I can have dinner done in 30 minutes, even meat...do you like fajitas! They are done all in one pot in 15 minutes!! It is amazing! I would love to do a cooking show for you and your friends to show them how to save time and money in the kitchen...we all could use some great tips in this economy and you would get some FREE products and the complete catalog at a discount!! What do you think? Would you be interested in something like that?"
Your primary goal at a booth is bookings, recruit leads, and you may get a sale or two. Just have your order forms/calculator ready. OH, and if you are doing a drawing of some sort. One of my most successful drawings was just for about 4 different Season's Bests! I had tons of good leads from that. See what you have. If you don't have anything, you can just print up a Gift Certificate (look in the Files) and offer a gift certificate along with a "Free Cooking Show" - although I think the Free Cooking show is a bit cheezy..it feels like trickery to me. I actually try to give them SOMETHING. Maybe a couple of Pantry rubs- put them in a nice cellophane bag with a ribbon on it (closed with a Twix-it clip).That's it! Then follow-up the week after!If you get that all ready to go today, if you have time, read through just a few of the things in this thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/f52/things-ive-learned-doing-booth-table-51121/

Thanks so much!! I am really excited and nervous. I hope that this works out well.

Here are a couple pics of my table. The show was ok at best, just a few maybe's.

100_3512.jpg
100_3513.jpg

What should I do if I need help with my last minute booth?

If you need help with your last minute booth, the first thing you should do is reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They can offer guidance and support to make your booth a success.

How can I quickly set up a booth if I am short on time?

If you are short on time, try to keep your booth setup simple and efficient. Use pre-made displays and products, and have a clear plan for how you want to arrange your booth. Also, consider asking for help from friends or family to speed up the process.

What are some effective strategies for attracting customers to my last minute booth?

Some effective strategies for attracting customers to your last minute booth include offering special discounts or deals, having eye-catching displays, and creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere. You can also promote your booth on social media or through word of mouth to increase foot traffic.

What are some quick and easy recipes I can make at my last minute booth?

Some quick and easy recipes you can make at your last minute booth include dips, no-bake desserts, and simple appetizers. You can also showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products by creating quick meals or snacks with them.

How can I make the most of my last minute booth experience?

To make the most of your last minute booth experience, be prepared and organized. Have all the necessary supplies and products on hand, engage with potential customers, and have a positive attitude. Don't forget to follow up with any leads or potential customers after the event as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DonnaYork
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies