• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge! Success With My 1St Booth! (Pics Included)

In summary, Kasper had a great first booth and met lots of potential clients. She was glad that people were okay with her emailing them every two weeks, and she plans to do more booths in the future.
Kasper2010
Yesterday was my first booth and I will be doing this again! :D I had so much fun and enjoyed talking to everybody. I ended up get 10 leads, 3 possible recruits, and 1 who signed yesterday! I am really shocked I did so well considering there were 3 other PC booths! Thank you everybody for all your help!

Attachments

• 102_0681.jpg
    102_0681.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 966
  • 102_0680.jpg
    102_0680.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 849
  • 102_0679.jpg
    102_0679.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 874
  • 102_0678.jpg
    102_0678.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 823
  • 102_0664.jpg
    102_0664.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 909
Wow...that's awesome! Congrats! The pics look great, thanks for sharing!

Woohoo! Great job! I like doing booths too... lots of contacts!

JackieB999 said:
Woohoo! Great job! I like doing booths too... lots of contacts!
I know!! Everybody who had an email address gave it to me and I let them know I would be emailing them every 2 weeks with my specials and promotions and everybody was okay with it as long as I dont spam them lol

Kasper2010 said:
I know!! Everybody who had an email address gave it to me and I let them know I would be emailing them every 2 weeks with my specials and promotions and everybody was okay with it as long as I dont spam them lol

Yes! People who are interested in PC don't mind at all... and they wouldn't give your their real email addr in that situation unless they were!

I have 3 booths scheduled in Oct/Nov and I'm really looking forward to them!

JackieB999 said:
I have 3 booths scheduled in Oct/Nov and I'm really looking forward to them!

Best wishes and Good Luck...! I have been online all morning trying to find some more fall events!

Kasper2010 said:
Best wishes and Good Luck...! I have been online all morning trying to find some more fall events!

I use eventlister.com. It costs $40 to join but I think it's well worth it. I had several to choose from in my area!

did u put the current catalog in a binder with sleeves and had all the specials on the poster board? that looks nice.

Congrats on a great event! And the table looks super nice too!!! :D

Sheila said:
Congrats on a great event! And the table looks super nice too!!! :D

Thank you! I actually got most of my ideas from you!!

just curious.... did you know 3 other PC booths would be there?

I'm surprised that they let more than just one of the same vendor attend this. I am curious to see how you did and did you know that other PC vendors were there. When I plan any booths of my own and any booths that I have attended they don't allow more than one of the same vendor which is nice. Like the pictures. Did you put the pink basket out for Help Whip Cancer stuff?

Awesome !!
What's the wheel of fortune thing you have there?

Congrats Kasper, that gives me motivation as a new consultant. You go girl!!:sing:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! I even printed off one of these as a reference!!! I have sold around $200 so far this weekend setting up similar. I'm at an event with another PC vendor. Hoping the weather holds out today. We are there from 10-2 with rain in the forecast! This booth this weekend has given me so much more motivation b/c I have done so rotten at the last 2-3!

What products did you sell at your first booth?

At my first booth, I sold a variety of Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. I also featured some of our popular seasonal and holiday products.

How did you attract customers to your booth?

I used a combination of social media marketing, word of mouth, and eye-catching displays to attract customers to my booth. I also offered product demos and samples to entice potential customers.

What was your most successful product at the booth?

Our most successful product at the booth was our Quick Cooker, a multi-functional pressure cooker that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. It caught the attention of many customers and was a top seller at the event.

Did you offer any promotions or discounts at the booth?

Yes, we offered a special promotion for attendees of the event. They could receive a free gift with any purchase over $50. This helped drive sales and incentivized customers to make larger purchases.

How did you handle any customer inquiries or complaints at the booth?

I made sure to have knowledgeable and friendly staff at the booth to answer any customer inquiries and address any complaints. We also provided a customer service contact for any follow-up questions or concerns after the event. Overall, we aimed to provide excellent customer service to ensure a positive experience for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • milkangel