• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Success: My Pampered Chef World and 25 Potential Recruits!

celebrity chefs." The event was a success! My Pampered Chef booth was very popular and I managed to book 8 shows over the weekend (8 August-14 September). I also received 13 October-6 November show requests. My booth set up included a sign with my name and phone number, a catalog of my services, a table with a signup sheet for my upcoming call-back sessions, and a prize drawer.The most exciting part of the experience was interacting with the families. I had a lot of people looking for a PC consultant and a lot of people who loved PC. It was great to see the different reactions my booth had and to hear the different reasons people were coming. I would definitely do another booth
tada
Hey, remember I was doing a booth show this weekend called A Kid's World? Well it turned into My Pampered Chef World!!!!!!!

This is what it looks like after I got home and went through my slips -
8 August Shows, 14 September Shows, 13 October shows, 6 November Shows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and 25 recruit leads!!!!:eek: (what's 25 X $50 Home Depot??) just dreaming

I sent most definite hosts home with a host packet.

I was overwhelmed with folks interest in my booth and the opportunity! Some were just "looking for a PC consultant" - a lot "oh I LOVE PC"...

SO it was real positive.

I asked permission to call all next week (so I get over my phone phobia). So tomorrow - I'll be ringing some phones!

Just wanted to share my success and encourage others!:)

YOU GO GIRL ! were did you go? please let me know I would love to know
thanks

WOO HOO!!!! AWESOME news!!! Congrats on such a successful booth! :D

YAY for you! I'd love to hear more about this! What kind of event was it? How or what did you do to generate all of this excitement at your booth? What did your booth set up look like?

Congrats on all that new business!

I was wondering how that went for you. Congratulations!!!! Thanks for sharing your story!

tada said:
Hey, remember I was doing a booth show this weekend called A Kid's World? Well it turned into My Pampered Chef World!!!!!!!

This is what it looks like after I got home and went through my slips -
8 August Shows, 14 September Shows, 13 October shows, 6 November Shows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and 25 recruit leads!!!!:eek: (what's 25 X $50 Home Depot??) just dreaming

I sent most definite hosts home with a host packet.

I was overwhelmed with folks interest in my booth and the opportunity! Some were just "looking for a PC consultant" - a lot "oh I LOVE PC"...

SO it was real positive.

I asked permission to call all next week (so I get over my phone phobia). So tomorrow - I'll be ringing some phones!

Just wanted to share my success and encourage others!:)

Yes please share how you booked soo many! That is fantastic! I just had a booth and only got 1 booked for OCt! What did you have set up at your table? What kind of drawing did you have if any? Please share any-all details on our success! Thanks!

I am in awe of those numbers! That is incredible!!! How did you get all those bookings! Are they all cooking shows or some catalog ones too? AMAZING!

Please share your secrets - we are all dying to know your strategy!

Thanks,

Val

And I forgot to mention the recruit leads! That is insane!

How did you get that many! You are my hero - that is too awesome!!!

Please share your wisdom with the rest of us who struggle just to get one or two recruit leads...

Val

WOW!!!! That is awesome!! I am doing 2 fairs in Sept & will be happy with 1/4 of that success!!!! Wow!!! Congratulations! :)

TELL US HOW YOU DID IT! Inquiring minds want to know - My first event got cancelled because I was working alone and my mom passed away on the first night of a 3 day show Trying again next weekend!!!

That is so exciting!!! What are you going to do with all that home depot stuff!?! I'm doing a fair booth this week....so I hope to get at least a couple Sept. bookings!!! Great Job--what ever it was you did ---keep doing that!!

That is awesome! Great job!! I'll send another request in to for what you said to everyone, what was set up on the table, and what you were offering as a prize, if any. That is fabulous! How much did you pay for the booth because it was certainly worth every penny!

that is incredible! Good for you! Yes - please share all that you said and did! Girl your house is gonna be so decorated and your business booming too! WooHoo - standing and clapping for you!!!

I'm doing a Home & Garden show in 3 weeks that is supposed to have about 10,000 total traffic, so I'd love to know what you did -- I'd do back flips if I got that many bookings, not to mention the recruiting leads!! Congratulations!!!

Here's some details -

This was a Big event in our capital city - it was heavily advertised on radio and tv - A Kid's World - "A Kid's World is an interactive exposition for children and their parents offering opportunities to shop, sample products, and interact with experts in the fields of children's health care, education, and recreation. Other features include multiple space jumps, inflatable obstacle courses, face painting, lots of costumed characters, a petting zoo, a rock-climbing wall and a bungee trampoline."

I paid $100 at the last minute to share a 10 x 10 booth with a Home Interiors consultant. She set up candles on her side.

I ordered all the kid's products last week (my kit enhancement month) and got them in on Friday! I wanted my products to be kid's things - since it was a kid's event. (So focus on the expected crowds).

So my booth - just had kid type products on a table - used my crate and covered it with some netting to dress it a bit - used a 8x10 frame with the Book a Mommy and Me Show (I got from this site).

My door prize - a $20 Gift Certificate
My host prize - host a show in August or September - you are entered to win the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl set (which I had there too).

So they opened the doors - folks came streaming by - and they were attracted to the kid products - I kinda held my door prize slips back a bit - in my hand on a clip board - and if they looked interested - I'd hand them a slip - start with "How are you familiar with The PC" - and depending on their answer went from there. I just asked for the bookings - and pointed to my Bowl Set - had host packets there to hand to them.

While some of the recruit leads let me know they were interested right then - some silently marked yes on the door prize slip - so while I got some folks only there for the gift certificate - you never know what someone is thinking about....

Anyways - now I've got to do my calls today!

My goal was to book one show to pay for my booth space and kid's products! I think I met that goal!

I'll share anything I know - but I think it was the number of people and me having the kid's products that they expected to see at the event (cater to the expected crowds.)

My friend with the candles only had minimal interest in her things.

I used the attached flyer for recruiting.

Attachments

• How Could an EXTRA $400 help your family.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 569
How exciting for you:D Good luck with all those calls today!
There must be a need in MS I think; I'm not sure how many consultants are there, but my sis that lives there does catty shows w/me. Also her friend is doing one right now--she said she hasn't seen a PC person there in awhile. They're in northern MS...
Have fun calling!

We have a similar thing coming up but the booth is $400!!! Maybe I'll see if they have last minute room and would cut a deal...

That is awsome you go girly!!!

tada said:
Here's some details -

This was a Big event in our capital city - it was heavily advertised on radio and tv - A Kid's World - "A Kid's World is an interactive exposition for children and their parents offering opportunities to shop, sample products, and interact with experts in the fields of children's health care, education, and recreation. Other features include multiple space jumps, inflatable obstacle courses, face painting, lots of costumed characters, a petting zoo, a rock-climbing wall and a bungee trampoline."

I paid $100 at the last minute to share a 10 x 10 booth with a Home Interiors consultant. She set up candles on her side.

I ordered all the kid's products last week (my kit enhancement month) and got them in on Friday! I wanted my products to be kid's things - since it was a kid's event. (So focus on the expected crowds).

So my booth - just had kid type products on a table - used my crate and covered it with some netting to dress it a bit - used a 8x10 frame with the Book a Mommy and Me Show (I got from this site).

My door prize - a $20 Gift Certificate
My host prize - host a show in August or September - you are entered to win the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl set (which I had there too).

So they opened the doors - folks came streaming by - and they were attracted to the kid products - I kinda held my door prize slips back a bit - in my hand on a clip board - and if they looked interested - I'd hand them a slip - start with "How are you familiar with The PC" - and depending on their answer went from there. I just asked for the bookings - and pointed to my Bowl Set - had host packets there to hand to them.

While some of the recruit leads let me know they were interested right then - some silently marked yes on the door prize slip - so while I got some folks only there for the gift certificate - you never know what someone is thinking about....

Anyways - now I've got to do my calls today!

My goal was to book one show to pay for my booth space and kid's products! I think I met that goal!

I'll share anything I know - but I think it was the number of people and me having the kid's products that they expected to see at the event (cater to the expected crowds.)

My friend with the candles only had minimal interest in her things.

I used the attached flyer for recruiting.

Thanks Soo much for sharing! Appreciate it! Good luck with those calls!

Let us know how the calls went! And I'm curious to know how the shows go too! But you'd have to update us in a couple months...

That $100 was DEFINITELY worth it!!!

Thanks for all the great support.

The calls are doing good so far. For everyone I've gotten on the phone, they've followed through with setting their dates. But it is so hard catching folks. I'll feel better when 50% of the folks have nice dates all tied down.

My director was blown away - I told her she'd be an advanced director and me a director in no time at all. That made her pretty happy.

Tracie

Wow Tracie, that is really great!

I love your Recruiting flyer. It is very well done! I would love to start some recruiting myself and I think I may have to "borrow" it, if you don't mind. :)

I did notice something on it that I have been wondering about since I started, but never asked. Your flyer states No Minimum Sales Requirements or Obligation. What does happen if someone buys the starter kit, and then never does their four shows or never qualifies? Does PC make them pay for all the products or anything? Just curious, cause I'm sure someone will ask eventually...and I don't know the answer.

If you know the answer, please let me know. :)

Thanks!

Related to Booth Success: My Pampered Chef World and 25 Potential Recruits!

1. How can I attract more customers to my booth?

One of the best ways to attract customers to your booth is to offer free samples or demonstrations of products. You can also use eye-catching signage and decorations to make your booth stand out. Additionally, engaging with potential customers and offering special deals or promotions can entice them to stop and check out your products.

2. What are some effective ways to organize my booth?

Organizing your booth in a visually appealing and logical way can help attract customers and make it easier for them to browse your products. Consider using tiered displays, color-coordinated products, and clear signage to make it easy for customers to find what they are looking for. It's also important to keep your booth clean and clutter-free.

3. How can I make my booth interactive for customers?

Adding interactive elements to your booth can make it more engaging and memorable for customers. This can include hands-on product demonstrations, games or contests, or even a photo booth. You can also encourage customers to share their experience on social media by creating a unique hashtag for your booth.

4. What should I do if I have a slow day at my booth?

Slow days are common at events, so it's important to have a plan for how to make the most of them. Use this time to network with other vendors, restock and organize your products, or practice your sales pitch. You can also try offering special deals or promotions to attract more customers to your booth.

5. How can I follow up with potential customers after the event?

Collecting contact information from potential customers at the event is crucial for following up and making sales. Consider offering a raffle or giveaway that requires customers to leave their contact information. You can also provide business cards or flyers with a call to action, such as signing up for your email list or following you on social media. After the event, make sure to reach out to these leads with personalized messages and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
Replies