• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Report on My 1St Booth, 1St Event

In summary, this small booth looked good with a lot of potential. I'm excited to see how the event goes next year with a bit more space.
CookingwithMary
Yesterday was my first experience working a Pampered Chef booth. It was also the first event for the organization, in a large park in L.A.Happy to report my booth looked good (but then I'm biased.:D )Hopefully my name will become familiar to the organization and may result in some catalog/web sales.Sad to say, no bookings. Was able to introduce PC to several people who had 'never heard of it". Also not very many attendees to the event, for a number of reasons. Some of the vendors were very upset about that. I'm just dissapointed. Will follow up on the few leads I have.Soooo...since I'm a member of the organization, decided to help with publicity next year :) Also signage to make the event easier to find in the large park, with many buildings! Will hopefully help the event grow.Brainstorming--Going to design an easy to read FAQ sheet and display it in an acrylic holder for booths and parties.Something such asIndividual Orders Welcome
Ask me about a Catalog Show
Ask me about Interactive Parties
I'd love to come and cook for you!(Suggestions welcome on the above, Chefs!)It was really a good practice run for me. Will invest in a hand truck of some kind to carry goods, too. Not just for PC booths. btw--the only 'real' complaint was my DS Helper and I ate too many of the mints we purchased to lure people in. Tummy aches :yuck:

Last edited:
I have a new booth idea - a "guess how much this pile of stuff weighs" and have a sample of what a host with a $500 show can earn for free and half-price - puts product into peoples hands, and gets them thinking. I'll let you know how it works. I have a weekly Farmer's Market booth.

CookingwithMary said:
Yesterday was my first experience working a Pampered Chef booth. It was also the first event for the organization, in a large park in L.A.

Happy to report my booth looked good (but then I'm biased.:D )

Hopefully my name will become familiar to the organization and may result in some catalog/web sales.

Sad to say, no bookings. Was able to introduce PC to several people who had 'never heard of it".

Also not very many attendees to the event, for a number of reasons. Some of the vendors were very upset about that. I'm just dissapointed. Will follow up on the few leads I have.

Soooo...since I'm a member of the organization, decided to help with publicity next year :) Also signage to make the event easier to find in the large park, with many buildings! Will hopefully help the event grow.

Brainstorming--Going to design an easy to read FAQ sheet and display it in an acrylic holder for booths and parties.

Something such as

Individual Orders Welcome
Ask me about a Catalog Show
Ask me about Interactive Parties
I'd love to come and cook for you!

(Suggestions welcome on the above, Chefs!)

It was really a good practice run for me. Will invest in a hand truck of some kind to carry goods, too. Not just for PC booths.

btw--the only 'real' complaint was my DS Helper and I ate too many of the mints we purchased to lure people in. Tummy aches :yuck:

Do you happen to have any pictures of your display?? I am doing my first booth on Sat. It was a total spur of the moment decision, because they have sent out paper work late. I get a feeling there may not be a lot of people there. I hope I am not :eek: disappointed.

I guess if nothing more I am hoping it will get my name out there, and maybe I can even get some orders or something eventually from the show's organizers.

Any other tips? I am brainstorming myself on what to do here.

Sorry, no pix, but quoting myself from another post. Also put host & guest specials on foam board, dot cup and plate in front of board, along with HWC specials.Quote:Think "vertical'. Here's what I'm doing next week in a small space.Display board for the back of the table (folding, foam board from Staples with all the specials laminated (or in page protectors).Board...found preprinted polka dot border (Staples) for the display board-- reminds me of our new line of dishes and the HWC gloves. I'm using large round head push pins on the board (Staples), to carry out the dots theme.Will display a dot cup and saucer, and the HWC items, taking orders in advance, HWC OOF on a clipboard.SA appetizer plates or 3 tiered stand, if you have them.My table is a smidge bigger, I might do both.Tool turn around-load it but don't over load, with some of our unique items. Urge you to include the Mix N' Chop (I call that my Million Dollar Baby, PC sold over 1 million. Great for a variety of healthy eating tasks, including cooking ground turkey). Add Color coated and santoku knife, adjustable measuring spoon, whisk, salad chopper, egg separator, veg peeler. Try for an eye catching assortment, as your "show and tell". BTW...the salad chopper fits upside down in the center hole!Re: Food Chopper--Put some peanuts inside and talk about stress relief. Dump or eat the peanuts as they get finely chopped.Smallest stone will be on my table too...with my business card holder.Use the DCB if you have it, talk about 30 min chicken (skinless, seasoned) or lean pork tenderloin.Seek bookings, wear your best smile Bring bottled water.Oh, and Be sure to have a drawing-'free cooking show".
Maybe offer a hostess gift to be delivered at the time of the party.Hope this helps,
Winstontown Home

scottcooks said:
I have a new booth idea - a "guess how much this pile of stuff weighs" and have a sample of what a host with a $500 show can earn for free and half-price - puts product into peoples hands, and gets them thinking. I'll let you know how it works. I have a weekly Farmer's Market booth.

:) Good idea...hey! I'm going to give our local Farmer's Market vendors catalogs, it won't hurt! Especially the ones I see every week.

scottcooks said:

GREAT IDEA!!!

I like thsi idea Scott - let us know how it was received...

1. How did your first booth event go?

My first booth event went really well! I was a bit nervous at first, but I ended up making a lot of sales and connecting with many potential customers.

2. What products did you feature at your booth?

I featured some of our best-selling products, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. I also had a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets on display.

3. Did you offer any special deals or promotions at the event?

Yes, I offered a special discount for first-time customers and a bundle deal for purchasing multiple products. I also had a raffle for a free product and offered a discount for hosting a cooking party.

4. How did you attract people to your booth?

I used a combination of eye-catching displays, offering samples of our products, and promoting the event on social media and through word-of-mouth. I also had a sign-up sheet for people interested in receiving more information about our products and future events.

5. What was the most popular product at your booth?

The most popular product at my booth was the Deluxe Air Fryer. Many people were interested in learning more about its features and benefits, and I ended up selling several of them at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • codorey
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies