• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting My Business: Success at Saturday's Booth Event | Report on My Booth

In summary, Amanda had an incredible time at her booth on Saturday. She was nervous at first, but it was well set up and attracted a lot of the general public. It was a free event and very well done. She ended up with 3 bookings right off the bat and 5 more possible hosts. She has a couple people who want to get her newsletter and one man placed an order for a FC. Amanda also had one lady who had never heard of PC and was so impressed and excited about everything. She is a potential host and recruit. Amanda's business has really picked up this Fall, and she is finding that the key is to be organized.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had an incredible time at my booth on Saturday. I was nervous at first, because it was held outside of a nursing home/village place. But they had it well set up, attracted lots of the general public. It was a free event and very well done.I ended up with 3 bookings right off the bat, and 5 more possible hosts! I have a couple people who want to get my newsletter, and one man placed an order for a FC! :) I also had one lady who had never heard of PC and was so impressed and excited about everything! She is a potential host and recruit. :) Then at the end, I had a weird experience with another lady who asked all the questions that implied interest in joining, I already made a post earlier about that one.So, as it stands right now for November, I have 7 cooking shows and 3, possibly 4 catalog shows! I hope I can keep it all organized and do a good job. My husband is in shock that I'm going to be so busy. November is also crazy because 2 of my kids have birthdays. Wish me luck that I get through it well. And I really hope all these work out and hold and that I'll get bookings off of them. I'm so excited to be growing my business. :)

good for you Amanda~remember that the key to a good show is in the host coaching! Get them on board early to make their show a success!

Amanda, Great job!!! My biz has really picked up this Fall, and I am finding that the key is to be organized!!!! With so many shows on the calendar, you really need to be organized, which helps in not feeling so stressed.

Congrats to you! Way to work your business...:)

Hi there! It sounds like you had an amazing time at your booth on Saturday. I love hearing about successful events like this, especially when they are outside of the typical setting. It sounds like the nursing home/village place was a great choice for attracting a diverse audience. Congratulations on your 3 bookings and 5 potential hosts, that is fantastic! It's always exciting to meet new people and introduce them to the amazing products and opportunities that Pampered Chef offers.I'm so glad to hear that you had some interest in hosting and recruiting as well. It's always a great feeling when someone is so impressed and excited about our products that they want to be a part of the Pampered Chef family. And it sounds like you have a busy but promising November ahead of you. I have no doubt that you will do an amazing job at all of your shows and that they will lead to even more success for your business.Best of luck to you and your family during this busy time, and I hope all of your bookings and potential bookings turn out to be successful. Keep up the great work and continue to share your love for Pampered Chef with others. I'm so happy to see your business growing and thriving. Keep it up!

1. How do I access the "Report on My Booth" feature?

To access the "Report on My Booth" feature, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account on the website. Click on the "My Business" tab and then select "My Booth" from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the "Report on My Booth" page where you can view your booth statistics.

2. What information is included in the "Report on My Booth"?

The "Report on My Booth" includes data on the number of guests, orders, and sales from your booth. It also shows the average order value, average items per order, and the top-selling products. Additionally, it provides information on the number of bookings and recruits generated from your booth.

3. Can I customize the date range for the "Report on My Booth"?

Yes, you can customize the date range for the "Report on My Booth" by clicking on the calendar icon at the top of the page. You can select a specific date range or choose from pre-set options such as "last month" or "last year".

4. How often is the "Report on My Booth" updated?

The "Report on My Booth" is updated in real-time, so any changes or updates to your booth statistics will be reflected immediately. However, it is recommended to check the report at least once a month to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your booth strategy.

5. Can I download or print the "Report on My Booth"?

Yes, you can download or print the "Report on My Booth" by clicking on the "Export" button at the top of the page. This will allow you to save a PDF or CSV file of the report for your records or to share with your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Laura4
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies