• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Booth Saturday Go Well?

In summary, the 1st booth for Saturday has been moved to a new location in the center of the farmer's market, allowing for more visibility and foot traffic. There will be a new line of kitchen gadgets available for purchase at the booth on Saturday. Pre-orders are not available for items at the booth, but can be placed online for in-store pick up. There is no limit on the number of items that can be purchased at the booth, but some items may sell out quickly. A 10% discount will be offered on all purchases at the booth and there will also be a raffle for a free product for every $50 spent.
alabama pc cons.
Just wanted to let you guys know that my first booth Saturday went very well... I was pleased... I have a show booked for this Thursday, $142.50 in sales from it and several more shows that have not picked dates yet... So, I think it went very well... Thanks for all your help and advice.

Great news! Booths are great for getting out of your "normal" circle! And the fact that you are $7.50 away from it being a show is awesome, as well!

I know, I am so excited about that... Will count as one of my shows for 1st - 15th, and I have one Thursday, so I will definitely have 2 to turn in... Woo Hoo...

That's great to hear! Wish mine were going so well :)

aaawww, sorry to hear that... Maybe it will pick up soon....

Congrats! I held a holiday booth this past weekend too and people were pretty darn close to asking me to host shows for them! :D One on the books for Jan 19th, the others want to be called after the new year, so whooooo knowwsss? Altogether, four possible shows, one on the books, three possible fundraisers, two possible wedding registries, and one possible recruit. I think they are a wonderful idea...booths = thumbs up!

AWESOME... that is great... I loved doing it... Lots of people there... I handed out mini cattys and business cards to ALOT of people... And being new to the area, I really hope it helps to get my name out there... The only thing is, I got there at 7am to set up, it started at 9am and didn't end until 4pm... I have fibromyalgia and my neck and shoulders were killing me when I left.... Wish it was a couple hours shorter.. But, definitely not complaining...

1. What is the update on the 1st booth for Saturday?

The 1st booth for Saturday has been moved to a new location in the center of the farmer's market. This will allow for more foot traffic and visibility for our products.

2. Will there be any new products available at the booth on Saturday?

Yes, we will be introducing a new line of kitchen gadgets that are perfect for summer cooking. They will be available for purchase at the booth on Saturday.

3. Can I pre-order any items to pick up at the booth on Saturday?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for items at the booth. However, you can place an order through our website and select the option for in-store pick up to ensure the item is available at the booth.

4. Is there a limit on the number of items I can purchase at the booth on Saturday?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase at the booth. However, keep in mind that some items may sell out quickly, so it is best to arrive early for the best selection.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available at the booth on Saturday?

Yes, we will be offering a 10% discount on all purchases made at the booth on Saturday. Additionally, we will have a raffle for a free product for every $50 spent at the booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • allisonserna