• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Do a Benefit Booth- Dinner/Event?

In summary, to set up a successful benefit booth for a dinner or event, you will need to secure a location, gather necessary materials, and have a clear purpose. When selecting products to bring, choose relevant and versatile items and engage potential customers with eye-catching displays and promotions. Finding the right pricing strategy is important and engaging with attendees and promoting on social media can help make the most out of your booth.
KristinS
Okay, I'm not sure how to do this, and figured there are so many great ideas on here, maybe I can glean some knowledge from you all.

I've got an event this weekend for my neighbor's son - the fundraiser is to pay for medical expenses.

Here's the deal - they're having a benefit dinner/auction/comedian for him, and my neighbor said I can set up a booth there. I'm going to donate my commission from any individual orders I get that day, but what else can I do?

My director suggested offering some sort of incentive for people to book a party, but I just can't get the whole concept right in my head.

Anyone have any advice? TIA!

Offer a free cookbook to anyone who books a party and keeps it. You can order it on their host order and then get the discount they get to keep it cheaper than an outright purchase. You might try if the party is over $500 you will give them and extra FPV or a piece of stoneware, etc. etc.
I hope these help.

Thanks, Lisa. I guess I should have clarified a little more... I was thinking I'd offer like a $ or % from sales at each show booked.Like... 20% from a November party, 15% from a December party, etc
or... $100 from a November party, $75 from a December party, etc.

1. How do I set up a benefit booth for a dinner or event?

To set up a benefit booth for a dinner or event, you will first need to determine the location and obtain permission from the event organizers. Next, you will need to gather all necessary materials such as tables, tablecloths, products, and marketing materials. It is also important to have a clear purpose and goal for your booth, whether it is to sell products or raise awareness for a cause.

2. What products should I bring to a benefit booth?

The products you bring to your benefit booth should be relevant to the event and your target audience. Consider showcasing popular and versatile products that are easy to demonstrate and sample. It may also be helpful to have a mix of high-end and affordable products to cater to different budgets.

3. How do I attract customers to my benefit booth?

There are several ways to attract customers to your benefit booth. Utilize eye-catching displays and signage, offer samples or demonstrations, and engage with potential customers by explaining the benefits of your products and the cause you are supporting. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to entice people to stop by your booth.

4. How should I price my products at a benefit booth?

When pricing your products at a benefit booth, it is important to strike a balance between making a profit and supporting the cause. Consider offering a percentage of your sales as a donation or setting a fixed price for certain products and donating all proceeds. You can also offer special deals or bundles to encourage customers to purchase more.

5. How can I make the most of my benefit booth at a dinner or event?

To make the most of your benefit booth, be sure to engage with attendees, promote your booth on social media, and encourage customers to spread the word. Consider offering a raffle or game to attract more attention and offer a chance to win a product. It is also important to have a clear call to action, whether it is to make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, or donate to the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• zmkelly1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies