• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your 4th of July Festival Experiences - Join the Conversation!

In summary, In order to generate more business from a 4th of July festival booth, provide order forms and a giveway.
Kristina21
Heya all you wonderful brain-y people! I have booked a booth at the 4th of July festival this year and so....I have a question for you!

If you have done a 4th of July festival, what worked well for you? Anything important you have learned from participating in festivals?

I'm not serving any food (it was too expensive of a booth that way) and I am giving away some stuffs! :D

Ideas? Thoughts? Creative-ness?

Thank you! You all are amazing!:sing:

Just make sure EVERYTHING has your info on it. I was trying to help a guest return something and the catalog she had from the consultant did NOT have ANY information on it.

Make labels and mark away! I wouldn't give out current catalogs --- but if you have some past seasons these are great for booths to give out. You are getting your info out there without losing a current catalog. I am sure if you do not have any older catalogs, you can post here and some one I am sure has extras.

GOOD LUCK!

vwpamperedchef said:
Just make sure EVERYTHING has your info on it. I was trying to help a guest return something and the catalog she had from the consultant did NOT have ANY information on it.

Make labels and mark away! I wouldn't give out current catalogs --- but if you have some past seasons these are great for booths to give out. You are getting your info out there without losing a current catalog. I am sure if you do not have any older catalogs, you can post here and some one I am sure has extras.

GOOD LUCK!

I have a STACK of Fall catalogs! Almost forgot! Thank you!

If you have the patriotic tablecloth that was in the outlet, use that. I'd just have a display of summer entertaining items, as everyone there will be in that mode. Have some order forms for on-the-spot orders. And some recipe cards or mini-catalogs to hand out with your info.

I'm doing the "fair circuit". We start our first tomorrow. I'm using the patriotic table cloth with summer time items on it. I always buy a corn on the cob and have it displayed with the nobs, butterer, our new plates, deviled egg holder, etc. I display the starter products with a help wanted sign, and the 3-tier with items for bridal. Business information, wedding registry, current specials, definitely order forms and a current list of replaceable parts (many look for this), a drawing for something to give away (I'm doing the large batter bowl this weekend), and a sign for get a free cooking show. If they book on my calendars while I'm there, I buy all the ingredients and utencils/plates/cups for their show. I booked 6 the first day last year doing this. Good luck!

I also do a "now hiring" sign and it seems to generate some interest.
I always do a giveway - remember it doesn't have to be huge - people just like free stuff! I get just as many people who filled out slips when I gave away a free SB as I did when I gave away a 2pc Dots setting with placemats!
Good luck!

My team is doing a booth/table next month as well. Has anyone done a Help Wanted Flyer for Consultant. I see ones for host. Anyone willing to share?

I ended day two of my fair tonight. I left for a few hours to do a show. So far in two days I've booked 6 shows and have two people I'm calling Monday to talk about the business. One used to be a consultant and now her life is without kids in the house and would like to get started again. The other is in the process of building a house and paying for it as they go. She wants to use the money for her house, as she doesn't work outside of the house. I also have leads in my trifle bowl to call to book. I have collected $120 in sales too! One more day to go! (While I was at the show tonight, my husband got me two more bookings. They're meeting me at my booth tomorrow). Fairs are definitely worth it!! Go for it!

1. What is the purpose of the "Share Your 4th of July Festival Experiences" conversation?

The purpose of this conversation is to create a space for our Pampered Chef community to share their experiences and memories of celebrating the 4th of July at festivals. It is a way for us to connect and exchange ideas and tips for making the most out of this holiday.

2. How do I join the conversation?

To join the conversation, simply click on the link provided in the post or search for the hashtag #PamperedChefJuly4Fest on social media platforms. You can also comment on the original post with your experiences and thoughts.

3. Can I share my own recipes and ideas for 4th of July festival food?

Of course! We encourage our community to share their own recipes, tips, and ideas for 4th of July festival food. This is a great way for us to learn from each other and try new things.

4. Is there a deadline to join the conversation?

No, there is no deadline to join the conversation. We welcome your contributions at any time. However, we do recommend participating before the 4th of July so that others can benefit from your ideas and experiences before the holiday.

5. Are there any prizes or rewards for participating in the conversation?

While there are no specific prizes or rewards for participating in the conversation, we believe that the exchange of ideas and experiences is its own reward. Plus, you may discover new tips and recipes to make your 4th of July festival even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ChefLisa