• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Craft/Holiday Shows & Fairs: Help Needed!

In summary, to locate craft and holiday shows and fairs, you can check your local community events, join social media groups, use online directories, connect with other makers through Etsy teams, check local newspapers and magazines, and visit craft stores and markets. Building relationships with other vendors and making your interest known at cluster meetings can also help you find events to participate in. Good luck!
cooking4pchef
Hey, everyone! :D I am fairly new with TPC (since September) and I wanted to know how you locate area Craft/Holiday Shows & fairs? I would really love to participate in one but I don't know how to go about finding them.

Any ideas? :confused:

Hi & Welcome....

Well for starters, get the newspaper in the community section. Call around to local schools (they usually have holiday bazzars this time of year), as well as churches.

I make friends with other vendors at the events, and usually when one of us hear about an event, we pass it on to the others. Its great, and you at least know someone when going to the events. That is how I've gotten some of my events, as well as from my cluster.

I would make it known at your cluster meeting that you are interested in doing fairs, because some people arent. If they hear of one, you can ask them to let you know.

HTH!

Hi there! I'm also fairly new to TPC (joined in October) and I have participated in a few craft and holiday shows so far. Here are some tips on how to locate them:1. Local community events: Check your city or town's website for any upcoming community events or festivals. These often include craft and holiday shows.2. Social media: Join local Facebook groups or follow event pages on Instagram or Twitter. Many event organizers will post about upcoming shows on these platforms.3. Online directories: There are several online directories that list craft and holiday shows by location. Some popular ones include FestivalNet, CraftmasterNews, and ArtFairCalendar.4. Etsy teams: If you are an Etsy seller, join local teams and connect with other makers in your area. They may have information about upcoming shows or may even be organizing one themselves.5. Local newspapers and magazines: Check your local newspapers and magazines for event listings. They often have a section dedicated to upcoming events and shows.6. Visit craft stores and markets: Craft stores and local markets often have flyers or posters advertising upcoming shows. Take a look around next time you're out shopping.I hope these tips help you find some great craft and holiday shows to participate in! Good luck! :)

1. How can I find local craft and holiday shows to participate in?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of resources to help you find craft and holiday shows in your area. One option is to check with your local Chamber of Commerce or community events calendar. You can also reach out to other consultants in your network to see if they have any recommendations. Additionally, you can search online for craft and holiday show directories or check social media groups for event postings.

2. What should I look for when selecting a craft or holiday show to participate in?

When considering a craft or holiday show, it's important to look at the target audience, location, and vendor fees. Make sure the event aligns with your target market to increase the chance of success. The location should also be easily accessible and have a good amount of foot traffic. Lastly, consider the vendor fees and make sure they are within your budget.

3. How far in advance should I start looking for craft and holiday shows to participate in?

It's recommended to start looking for craft and holiday shows at least 3-6 months in advance. This will give you enough time to research and apply for shows, as well as prepare your inventory and booth setup. Popular shows may require even earlier application deadlines, so it's best to start early to secure your spot.

4. What are some tips for successfully selling at craft and holiday shows?

To have a successful craft or holiday show, it's important to have a visually appealing booth display, offer samples or demos of your products, and have plenty of inventory on hand. It's also helpful to engage with customers and have product knowledge to answer any questions they may have. Lastly, offering special promotions or discounts can attract more customers to your booth.

5. Are there any other ways to promote my participation in a craft or holiday show?

In addition to promoting the event through your own social media and email marketing, you can also collaborate with other vendors at the show to cross-promote each other's businesses. You can also create a special event page or flyer to share with your customers and offer incentives for them to attend, such as a free gift with purchase. Don't forget to also promote your participation at any local community events or through word of mouth with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo