• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Craft Show Follow-Ups: Tips for Reaching Out to Potential Customers

In summary, if someone marked "No" or "Maybe" on a slip when they were given the option to choose what they wanted, you should call them in January. You can either email them a current newsletter or call them. If they marked "No" or "Maybe" and you called them, they would be rude or remind you that they indicated they weren't interested.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I know I saw a thread around here about this but the last one I found didn't have many responses.

I have done 3 craft shows this month and haven't followed up!

The first one I did I had people fill out their own draw slips. The majority of them have no's or no answers at all to my questions. What do you suggest I say to these people when I call?

The last 2 I did I filled out the slips for them and so I have some more maybe's. Still lots of no's though. Do I call the no's? What do I say to everyone since it's been so long and I may not remember our exact conversation?

On my No's I call them and tell them they won a Free cooking show! They feel honored to have won something and either have booked or put me off for a few months until after new years. Seems to work tho.

I was thinking about that but I was wondering if it's too late to do that.

It's not too late to call them. If they gave you an email I would email a current newsletter to them. However; if they were a no or maybe I would wait to call them until January. The reception will be a bit less chilly then. Right now if they marked No or Maybe and you called they would be rude or REMIND you that they indicated they weren't interested. Then you'd feel bad and wouldn't call them again. Then in a few months they will start looking for a PC person and won't call you because they made a jerk of themselves. By sending them the newsletter it puts the ball in their court for the time being. They will know where/who you are for holiday ordering and won't be too taken aback when you call in January.

Just my suggestion! I wish you luck though!! Make those slips turn into dollar bills, girl!

I'm behind too. Tomorrow is my day--I am getting on the phone. Let's do it!!!!

Related to Maximizing Craft Show Follow-Ups: Tips for Reaching Out to Potential Customers

What does it mean to be "behind on Fair Calls"?

"Behind on Fair Calls" refers to the practice of not keeping up with making fair calls to customers who have recently purchased Pampered Chef products. Fair calls are an important part of our customer service process, as they allow us to check in with customers and ensure their satisfaction with their purchases.

How many fair calls should I make per day?

The number of fair calls you should make per day will vary depending on your workload and schedule. However, we recommend making at least 5-10 fair calls per day to ensure that all customers are being contacted in a timely manner.

What information should I gather during a fair call?

During a fair call, it is important to gather information about the customer's overall satisfaction with their purchase, any issues or concerns they may have, and if they would be interested in hosting a future Pampered Chef party. You should also make note of any feedback or suggestions the customer has for our products or services.

How should I handle a negative response during a fair call?

If a customer expresses dissatisfaction or has an issue with their purchase during a fair call, it is important to remain calm and empathetic. Apologize for any inconvenience and offer to resolve the issue in a timely manner. If necessary, escalate the situation to a supervisor for further assistance.

Is there a specific time frame for making fair calls?

While there is no specific time frame for making fair calls, we recommend making them within 2-4 weeks of a customer's purchase. This allows enough time for the customer to use and form an opinion about the product, and also shows that we value their satisfaction and feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • twopamperedchefs