• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Invitations: Tips for Printing Show Info Directly on Postcards

In summary, the process for printing invitations through Pampered Chef is simple and convenient. You can choose a design from their catalog or website, customize it with your event details and personal message, and then submit your order. You can also use your own design, as long as it meets their printing specifications. They use high-quality cardstock paper for printing, and the printing and shipping time varies but can be expedited for faster delivery. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order once it has been submitted and paid for.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Does anyone print the show information directly on the postcard invitations? If so, what kind of printer do you have? I have tried to do it but my printer always jams with that size paper. I would prefer to do that rather than print on labels and attach but I'm not having much luck.

I have a Canon. Is your printer set up to print on envelopes and such? Then it should be able to do it. If necessary, you may need to do something to indicate you are printing postcards, move the adjustable paper guide, etc. Can you do one at a time? I do the whole bunch at once without a problem, but it's a drop in paper feed so it just go in straight and out (doesn't flip around a roller or anything).

That's my problem, it flips around on a roller. I can do envelopes but even they give me trouble sometimes. I won't take the time to do them one at a time. If I have to do that I will just keep printing the labels :)

I run then through my laser - when I try them with my inkjet, it jams.

Hi there! I have printed show information directly on postcard invitations before, and I have found that using a laser printer works best for me. The ink tends to smear less and the paper feeds through smoothly, so I haven't experienced any jamming issues. I would recommend trying a laser printer if you haven't already. However, if that's not an option for you, another alternative could be to print on regular paper and then use a glue stick or double-sided tape to attach it to the postcard. I hope this helps! Happy printing!

What is the process for printing invitations through Pampered Chef?

The process for printing invitations through Pampered Chef is simple and convenient. First, you will need to select the invitation design from our catalog or website. Next, you can customize the invitation with your event details and personal message. Once you are satisfied with the design, you can submit your order and it will be printed and shipped to you.

Can I use my own design for the invitations?

Yes, you can use your own design for the invitations. We offer a customizable template where you can upload your own design and add your event details. However, please note that the design must meet our printing specifications for the best results.

What type of paper do you use for printing invitations?

At Pampered Chef, we use high-quality cardstock paper for printing invitations. This ensures that the invitations have a professional and polished look, while also being durable and long-lasting.

How long does it take to receive the printed invitations?

The printing and shipping time for invitations varies depending on the design and quantity ordered. Typically, it takes 2-3 business days for printing and an additional 2-5 business days for shipping. However, you can choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted and paid for, we are unable to make any changes to it. Therefore, we recommend carefully reviewing your order before submitting to ensure all details are correct.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjulieg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjwr
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • FFBearPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies