• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Ideas for Invites - PC vs. DIY, Full Page or Postcard? - Share Your Tips!

In summary, people use printable invites from PC or print their own. They use colored or black and white invitations.
PCSarahjm
I was just wondering what everyone uses for invites. Do you use the ones from PC or print your own? Are they full page invites or postcard size? Colored or B/W on colored paper? Please give me some ideas and what you find works best!

Thanks

attached are some that I "stole" from another consultant from a msn PC group, that I use and LOVE

Last edited:
Thanks Allison

Do you fold in half tape it or put in an envelope?

Allison -I didn't get to check them all out yet, but I love your tea time theme! Sounds like a party I would want to go to!

I use standard postcards for standard shows, but use full sheets or jumbo postcards when it fits the host or the theme. For full sheets and jumbo postcards I use preprinted paper and black and white text (or maybe one spot color sparingly that coordinates). I think they look better than full color "from scratch" ones I make, and save on ink!

All that said, I like the invitations (postcard and evite) that PC has for us - cheaper than making your own, both in $ and time, and totally professional looking!

I made my own invite and would like to post it here....but for some reason I can 't get it to attach. How do I do it? I would love for you guys to see and give me suggestions on it. I could email it if anyone is willing to take a look! Thanks

Sarah, click on "Go advanced" under the quick reply box, then click the button that looks like a paper clip. There are size limits to files, so if your file is very large you may not be able to attach it.

Ann I tried that and it says invalid file

What type is it? Not every file type can be uploaded. But you can get around that by putting it into a zip archive (use WinZip on your computer). That's what I do to upload the Excel file with all the products in it. ;)

I think that is the problem. I did the invite in Works program. That would not let me upload so then i put it in Open office and that still doesn't work. Not sure how to do the winzip thing

Allison,
The flyers you posted were wonderful! I like the Tea invitation the best. Wonder how she made that!!

I have used the blank product postcards from Merrill for special events but use the regular postcards for shows.

I made my own postcards. Here's a sample. The front of the card is on the left. The back of the card is on the right.

Attachments

• Invitation Sample to share.pdf
    441.7 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
I use the postcards from PC. I put a pack inside each host packet. I would do my own and send out invites for my hosts, but it just doesn't fit into my time schedule. I figure if I host coach properly (this is a work in progress for me), that's all I need to do.

I am confused - Allison's flyers are no longer posted?

dannyzmom said:

They must have been in a post that she deleted.

chefann said:
They must have been in a post that she deleted.

Anyone have them and want to share?

Bueller???
Bueller????

dannyzmom said:

I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to see them also!:(

I use PWS invites - IF the host uses Email.

I use the ones you can order on your SO - IF the Hosts says she will use them. I print out one page of labels with the Hosts information and include it in their Host Package. That way I don't waste my time placing labels on ones that they wont use.

What is the best way to send out invites for my Pampered Chef party?

The most effective way to send out invites for your Pampered Chef party is through a combination of methods. Utilize social media to create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family. You can also send out personalized email invitations or hand out physical invitations to those you see in person. Make sure to include all the necessary details, such as date, time, location, and any special instructions.

Can I use the Pampered Chef website to send out invites?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website has a built-in feature that allows you to send out digital invitations to your guests. Simply log in to your consultant account, go to the "Invitations" section, and follow the prompts to customize and send your invites. This is a great option for those who prefer digital communication.

Do I have to use Pampered Chef branded invites or can I use my own?

You are welcome to use your own invites for your Pampered Chef party. However, using Pampered Chef branded invites can add a professional touch and help build brand recognition. The company offers a variety of customizable invites that you can purchase on their website or through your consultant account.

How far in advance should I send out invites for my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to send out invites for your Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give your guests enough time to plan and RSVP, while also giving you enough time to prepare for the event.

Can I track who has RSVPed to my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can track RSVPs through the "Invitations" section of your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can see who has accepted, declined, or not responded to your invites. This will help you keep track of how many guests to expect and plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mama2emma
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies