• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with fall themed invitations?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fall-themed invitations with designs featuring pumpkins, leaves, and other autumn-inspired elements. These invitations can be customized with your own wording and font style and color. Envelopes are included with all invitations and the number of invitations per pack varies, with the option to purchase multiple packs and receive bulk discounts. Standard processing time is 1-2 business days with the option for expedited shipping.
chefjulieg
Does anyone have a bank of themed invitations for fall??? I am terrible at getting cute pictures off the internet and using them to make invitations, but hosts are way better at sending them out than the postcard invitations, especially when I print the invites on my color printer. I would love it if anyone could share!!! Thank you!

PC has full page themed invitations now on the website - they look really nice, and can be personalized.

Where are the invites located?

With the theme show stuff, under Products and Recipes

Thanks just found them:)

Ladies and Gentlemen, would you please help me with something. I have a host coaching call to make this morning. We will be deciding on a theme. I would like to offer her the invitation flyers on Consultants Corner either for the Choc Bliss or Bites and Bevs. However, those flyer invites are in Adobe. I would like to personalize the flyer/invite before I e-mail it to her. I can't figure out how to add that information and e-mail it to her.

1. What type of fall-themed invitations do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of fall-themed invitations including designs with pumpkins, leaves, and other autumn-inspired elements. We also have options for both formal and casual events, so you can find the perfect invitation for your specific occasion.

2. Can I customize the invitations with my own wording?

Yes, all of our fall-themed invitations can be personalized with your own wording. Simply choose the design you like and enter your desired text in the designated customization fields. You can also choose the font style and color to make it truly unique.

3. Are envelopes included with the invitations?

Yes, all of our fall-themed invitations come with envelopes included. The color and style of the envelopes will match the design of your chosen invitation. This makes it easy and convenient for you to send out your invitations.

4. How many invitations come in a pack?

The number of invitations per pack varies depending on the design and size of the invitation. Our packs typically range from 8 to 24 invitations, but you can always purchase multiple packs if needed. We also offer bulk discounts for larger orders.

5. How soon can I expect to receive my fall-themed invitations?

Our standard processing time for invitations is 1-2 business days. Once they are shipped, delivery times will vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. We also offer expedited shipping options for those who need their invitations sooner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies