• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Brunch Theme Invitations?

In summary, Val is looking for an invitation for a brunch event and doesn't want to use the Italian Cucina ones. She asks for help and Carolyn offers to share her flyer-style invite. Val is grateful and Carolyn explains her method of using postcards and email invites. Val thanks Carolyn and mentions saving the invite for future use. Carolyn shares that she saves any shared invite on her harddrive for future reference.
pamperedval
Gold Member
Does anyone have an invitation for brunch that they've created and could share? I was going to print out invites for my host but I didn't think that using the Italian Cucina ones would be great since it is a brunch and I don't think there are any Italian brunch ideas...

Any help would be appreciated so I won't have to recreate the wheel!

Val

pamperedval said:
Does anyone have an invitation for brunch that they've created and could share? I was going to print out invites for my host but I didn't think that using the Italian Cucina ones would be great since it is a brunch and I don't think there are any Italian brunch ideas...

Any help would be appreciated so I won't have to recreate the wheel!

Val
Here ya go!

Attachments

• BRUNCH - Sample.doc
    126 KB · Views: 613
Carolyn,This may sound like a silly question, but I've only used the PC invites. When you send an invitation like you've attached above, do you enclose it in a normal #10 envelope (39 cents stamp)??I love the invite and would like to use it for one of my shows in August.

I use the postcards and then I give my hostess (via email) the flyers-tyle invite to keep in her purse to hand out to anyone else she may have forgotten, to post at work in the breakroom etc

Oh, ok - great idea. Thanks!

Thanks!Carolyn,

That is perfect - I knew someone would have it already! I appreciate it!

Val

pamperedval said:
Carolyn,

That is perfect - I knew someone would have it already! I appreciate it!

Val

Glad I could be of assistance :)
Any time someone shares a flyer-style invite I save it on my harddrive just in case I ever need one like it. I am TOTALLY unable to create my own flyers - wouldn't even know where to begin - LOL

These look great, thanks!

What information should be included on a brunch theme invitation?

The invitation should include the date, time, location, and theme of the brunch. It should also mention if it is a potluck or if guests need to bring any specific dishes. A RSVP date and contact information should also be included.

Can I customize the design of the invitation?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable brunch theme invitations. You can choose from different designs, fonts, and colors to match your personal style and the theme of your brunch.

How many invitations should I send out?

It is recommended to send out invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to plan. The number of invitations you send out will depend on the size of your venue and the number of guests you want to invite.

Can I order invitations in bulk?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to order invitations in bulk. This is helpful if you are hosting a large brunch or want to have extras on hand in case of any last minute additions to your guest list.

Do you offer digital invitations?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers both physical and digital invitations for your convenience. Digital invitations can be easily shared via email or social media, and they also save paper and shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • jamied
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies